The newly built royal palace looks a bit boring to me hehe I guess i was expecting something more opulent!

Cant beat a cup of tea & a slice of cake!

The Islamic University in Gombak - Malaysia

random shots while i was "lost" today

lol is it that time of year already?

I erm surreptitiously took this photo of this couple cos they were wearing "couples T-Shirts" lolz they are wearing matching chipmunk t-shirts

KLCC (& fountains) at dusk

Petronas Towers at night

Petronas Towers at night cont....

"He was a skater boy she said see you later boy..."

Interesting frontages of various bars/restaurants in KLCC area

I love the rich mix of ultra modern and old world traditional. The glass ball with leaves, the high rise buildings and then the stone statues of ancient gods and goddesses. What a feast for the eyes this place seems to be. All the architectural details! Very nice.
Love all the pictures!! And agreed with Jeanie! I love how it's mixed, it's unique! The towers are really pretty at night! Love the Christmas trees haha, really can't believe it's almost a month away *smh*
The couple T-Shirts were cute haha
Rain, love the pictures of all the buildings, like Jeanie said they wonderfully incorporate the old and the new. BTW, why are you taking pictures of the floor..? ...lol And please stop stalking couples...

Skye, Rain is in Malaysia, which I think it's near Indonesia.
a ha ha ! Love the couple t-shirts, they are so cute (the couple and the t-shirts) ^^

still can't imagine a 'bloke' over 'ere agreeing to any of that getup.
WHoa! Great pics. I love those shots of the Petronas Towers at nicht.
LMAO! Nicht! Wow the Scottish in me came out :p

It's a braw bricht moonlit nicht the nicht! lol
LisNoir wrote: Rain, love the pictures of all the buildings, like Jeanie said they wonderfully incorporate the old and the new. BTW, why are you taking pictures of the floor..? ...lol And please stop stalking couples....

cos the floor was interesting thats why lissy !!
& I know i couldnt believe i turned into a stalker but i first saw them on the escalator & had to do a double take i couldnt believe what they were wearing I had to get a pic for u guys lolz

abs wrote: a ha ha ! Love the couple t-shirts, they are so cute (the couple and the t-shirts) ^^

still can't imagine a 'bloke' over 'ere agreeing to any of that getup.

I know right but he seemed happy enough lol

Sleepninja wrote: LMAO! Nicht! Wow the Scottish in me came out :p

It's a braw bricht moonlit nicht the nicht! lol

och aye the noo (i have no idea what i just said )