rubaxxa wrote: Thanks :) My eyes appear to be grey because of the sunlight, but I actually have something called heterochromia iridium, which is two different eye colors, one eye is blue and the other is green :)

WOW! That's unique! blue & green eyes, sometimes grey in sunlight. Extraordinary! You're a lucky girl :)
rubaxxa wrote: Thanks :) My eyes appear to be grey because of the sunlight, but I actually have something called heterochromia iridium, which is two different eye colors, one eye is blue and the other is green :)

That's really neat. I have a cousin with one solid colored eye, but her other eye is two colors. Brown and green split down the middle of the iris. Or was it blue and brown? IDK I haven't seen her since I was in Elementary School so my memory is a bit hazy.
LadyViolette wrote: WOW! That's unique! blue & green eyes, sometimes grey in sunlight. Extraordinary! You're a lucky girl :)

Sleepninja wrote: HTat's really neat. I have a cousin with one solid colored eye, but her other eye is two colors. Brown and green split down the middle of the iris. Or was it blue and brown? IDK I haven't seen her since I was in Elementary School so my memory is a bit hazy.

Kamsahamnida :) My dad had a solid blue and his other eye was half brown and green, I was always jealous because I think brown eyes are beautiful haha
rubaxxa wrote: Thanks :3

Kamsahamnida :) My dad had a solid blue and his other eye was half brown and green, I was always jealous because I think brown eyes are beautiful haha

Haha Mine are usually green, but sometimes they change. Friends have told me they have seen them turn bright blue, grey or sometimes hazel. But for most of the time they are green.
@SleepNinja: yours are also multiple colour ? Magnificent! That's really amazing how can blue/grey/green turn to be hazel sometimes ? Your eyes seems like chameleon depends on surrounding ? :D

@SleepNinja & @Rubaxxa: I'm curious if eye scanner scan your eyes such as in airport, will the colour be valid in light of lamp, sunlight, or nite time ? (^_^)?
I just realized I haven't posted in this thread yet! D:

-Ashu - Haha love showing off your jammies :p

-Jeanie - Your so pretty! I remember you having that picture as your avi before (:

-Lis - That's an adorable pic! Haha

-PD - That's such a pretty pic! (:

-Claudya - Haha I love that look on your face! xD

-SN - you're pretty! (: You really sport your glasses well, too :D

-LV - I love your eyes! You're pretty! (:

-Kamz - Haha love the pic! You and Binnie are a match made in Heaven :p

-bokami - Oppa you're so handsome!

-rubaxxa - You're pretty! (: And that's really neat about your eyes (:

I'll post a pic soon :p
akai-kitsune wrote: Cuty Lis!

PinkDiamond wrote: Pretty Jeanie!

@ Lis : too cute! You and Mani have something in common. He loves to smear food everywhere too! LOL!

jeanie65jh wrote: LMAO! Lis! What is that schmutz all over your little face?! LOL That picture is cutie patootie! I love it.

Jejeje..Thanks. I was a year old in that picture. I loved my chef boyardee...lol

jeanie65jh wrote: wow! stunning PD! so pretty!

I think so too.

PinkDiamond wrote: That picture made me smile! Did you have fun?

She did look like she was having fun...:D

bokami wrote: how do Lis shows on photograph?

I thought she's a vampire

I wasn't a vamp when I was a year old. :p

LadyVioletta wrote:
@LisNoir: Eonnie, in pic were you mixing blood with ketchup ? cuz they said you are vamp ㅋㅋㅋ peace xoxoxo (^_^)v

Jejeje... Back then I wasn't doing that yet.

jeanie65jh wrote: I can tell you're a pretty under that mask Kamzie! You definitely need to go to S. Korea when your baby gets sprung! You'll knock him dead!

Kamz is gorgeous. I think she's so pretty...lol

bokami wrote: my non tuturu mode :>

Chingu! You are cute!

Crazy4You wrote: I just realized I haven't posted in this thread yet! D:
-Lis - That's an adorable pic! Haha

Thanks.

@LV, I like that picture of you. I love how your eyes look.
@C4Y: Dōmo arigatō, can't wait for your pic (〃^∇^)ノ

@LisNoir: Kamsahamnida Eonnie (•‿•) you're so cute, i like your curly hair \(♥‿♥)/
LadyViolette wrote: @SleepNinja: yours are also multiple colour ? Magnificent! That's really amazing how can blue/grey/green turn to be hazel sometimes ? Your eyes seems like chameleon depends on surrounding ? :D

@SleepNinja & @Rubaxxa: I'm curious if eye scanner scan your eyes such as in airport, will the colour be valid in light of lamp, sunlight, or nite time ? (^_^)?

Haha Yeah I think it has to do with my surroundings or what mood I'm in lol One time my mom told me that my eyes looked ice blue. This was after she had just woken me up......so maybe it was because I was tired......or probably because I was irritated at being woken up lol
Sleepninja wrote: Haha Yeah I think it has to do with my surroundings or what mood I'm in lol One time my mom told me that my eyes looked ice blue. This was after she had just woken me up......so maybe it was because I was tired......or probably because I was irritated at being woken up lol

oic that's pretty interesting moody rainbow iris! ❤ Love it! Wonderful chameleon eyes you have! :D
Everyone has great pictures. ;)

I'm not very photogenic but I think that I have to post one here because it wouldn't be fair to look at everyone's pictures and hide myself.
@ Yoona: Have you tried click on the link you gave ? I did clicked it & can't be accessed ==> Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator
Ok since I've been gone for a while I just discovered this thread. Since I'm a photo junkie (anyone who has mi on fb will be able to confirm that) I have lots and lots of stupid pics where yo choose from, so I'll upload one in a while =)
And btw guys you are all are amazing in real life too :D
LadyViolette wrote: @ Yoona: Have you tried click on the link you gave ? I did clicked it & can't be accessed ==> Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

It works at me... I will upload it again.. I edited that post.