@PinkDiamond
Yep, I'm always monkeying around.
@Sleepninja
Umm, thanks?!
@Ashu
I'm sure you might have enjoyed yourself if you came
@jeanie65jh
I look awful but I guess I can be considered funny as well[URL="http://mydramalist.com/profile/LadyVioletta"][/URL]
@LadyVioletta
You're sooo cute.
:))) I was too lazy to modify the red eyes..But if you want I can transform :p
I can tell you're a pretty under that mask Kamzie! You definitely need to go to S. Korea when your baby gets sprung! You'll knock him dead!
jeanie65jh wrote: I can tell you're a pretty under that mask Kamzie! You definitely need to go to S. Korea when your baby gets sprung! You'll knock him dead!

lol khumawo Jeanie-ssi..although if we went by what the dramas show an ahjumma hairdo and clothes should do the trick..i've been thinking about it for a while lol
how can i upload an image

wua

my non tuturu mode :>
I always feel awkward when I post pictures of myself because I only have pictures where I make stupid faces, so this one will have to do. I managed to forget my photobucket password again, so imageshack will have to do :3 I'm pretty sure they're going to remove the "forgot your password/username" section just because it looks like I'm purposely abusing it, haha

Anywaaaays, here I am and nice to meet you.

bokami wrote:

OhMGeeee! We need to put Oppa in the kiss booth! bokami...you are very cute!

wrote: Anywaaaays, here I am and nice to meet you.

Nice Picture Rubaxxa! You have pretty eyes... Nice to meet you too!
jeanie65jh wrote: Nice Picture Rubaxxa! You have pretty eyes... Nice to meet you too!

Thank you :)
@Kamz: Gorgeous eonnie, is your pic theme carnival look ? Samba dance time! :D wanna dance eonnie ? :D

@Bokami: You're good looking! Bollywood actor perhaps ? ㅋㅋㅋ

@Rubaxxa: Nice eyes ;) are they green or grey ? You're so pretty (^_^)v
LadyViolette wrote: @Rubaxxa: Nice eyes ;) are they green or grey ? You're so pretty (^_^)v

Thanks :) My eyes appear to be grey because of the sunlight, but I actually have something called heterochromia iridium, which is two different eye colors, one eye is blue and the other is green :)
claudya87 wrote: @PinkDiamond
Yep, I'm always monkeying around.
@Sleepninja
Umm, thanks?!
@Ashu
I'm sure you might have enjoyed yourself if you came
@jeanie65jh
I look awful but I guess I can be considered funny as well[URL="http://mydramalist.com/profile/LadyVioletta"][/URL]
@LadyVioletta
You're sooo cute.
:))) I was too lazy to modify the red eyes..But if you want I can transform :p

Haha You looked like you were having lots of fun in that pic. :D
kamz wrote: me..heeeh

I like this pic of you :D I haven't seen it before, is it on your FB?
bokami wrote:

Oppa You're so cute :D

rubaxxa wrote: I always feel awkward when I post pictures of myself because I only have pictures where I make stupid faces, so this one will have to do. I managed to forget my photobucket password again, so imageshack will have to do :3 I'm pretty sure they're going to remove the "forgot your password/username" section just because it looks like I'm purposely abusing it, haha

Anywaaaays, here I am and nice to meet you.

You're really pretty. I love how green your eyes are.