HAVA-RAVA wrote: I don't know :O

I was thinking, Kim Sun Ah or Ha Ji Won would be in the military. They would be a total bad ass. hehehe
ReverieWish wrote: I don't know either. I tried looking up for female celebs enlisted but nothing. Maybe they don't want to spill to keep them safer that way? *shrugs* Maybe someone with better luck can look. XD

Same here. I tried googling too. No luck!
i miss Rain..and i'm sad for seungi and jaejoong missing the screen for their enlistment time!
I think the first post should be updated...?
I hope Jae Wook comes back safe. And I also hope he comes back to the drama world. I want to see more of him. I think his acting is very pure <3
It's been reported that Yoo Seung Ho will be enlisting early next year. You can read the story on db. I'm sorry I can't post the link because I'm on my phone.
SakuraDanielle wrote: A list of male celebrities that are currently enlisted in the military. South Korea has mandatory military service of 22 months for the Army/Navy and 25 months for the Air Force. This is just the required length and all release dates are estimates.

Kim Jaewook[/U]
Enlisted July 5, 2011 = Release date: May 2012

This would be 12 months.. Hes suppose to be there for 21 so not until February 2013
It's rumoured that TOP will enlist 2013
Hyun Bin and Kim Nam Gil came back. The list really needs to be updated.
Updated the list but not sure if I left anyone out.
If I did let me know I will add the people. Thanks <3
I updated it. thanks <3
HAVA-RAVA wrote: Hyun Bin and Kim Nam Gil came back. The list really needs to be updated.

Finally got around to it.. Sorry it took so long.
I think Kim Joon also came back a while ago?
HAVA-RAVA wrote: I think Kim Joon also came back a while ago?
Ah .. Your right.. I forgot. Thanks I will update that.