_escapist wrote: Gah, I wish I had the money, and the body for Korean clothing. Sigh. LOL

Ooo, side note, I am always impressed with the male fashion in dramas... they always look so suave

Agree! :)
On the site -> http://www.tofebruary.com/ you can buy copied clothes and accessories that kpop stars in dramas or just in general weir. They don't have as much as yesstyle, but its quite good. They also have different sizes that i'm not sure but i think it goes up to L-XL. They also have that headband btw. :)
Korean fashion is favorite of mine. it is different from other. It is unique and very cool. Girls in Korean flims are very cute and fashionable they dress up very suitable and you also can be like them here. You just go to the site www.7thavestyle.com/ and read more information here in the site.
Korean fashion is favorite of mine. It is different from other. It is unique and very cool. Girls in Korean films are very cute and fashionable they dress up very suitable and you also can be like them here. You just go to the site www.7thavestyle.com/ and read more information here in the site.
I think that the korean fashion is so nice, exspecially on music videos and stuff. And I know, obviosly they have their own costumiers so they do not necessarily choose their clothes by themselves. But anyways, they know what to wear and I think they're some kind of fashion pioneers. For example GD.. I really appreciate him 'coz hi is so cool and self-confident in every clothes he wears. And he really knows how to dress up and still looks always cool.
choi wrote: But anyways, they know what to wear and I think they're some kind of fashion pioneers.

This is exactly what I think as well and why I am interested in Korean fashion (and Asian in general). It's hard to tell how people really dress in Korea, as I haven't been there and seen that many photos of "normal people" in Korea (as I mostly watch only MV's and Korean drama) but at least in Kpop and K-drama they can be very fashionable and very in ahead of others! They have the courage to try new things which inspires me a lot. What I have heard is that usually Korea (and Japan) are a half of year ahead of Europe (I'm talking Europe because that's the place where I live) what it comes to fashion trends. When something is in fashion there, it will come to us around half year later. It's really interesting to see what are the current fashion trends in Korea at the moment and will we adapt those trends in our cultures. Eatyourkimchi (Simon and Martina) also pointed out in one of their videos that Koreans actually dress very well to work for example, when they were comparing them to the workers in Japan. I myself have noticed that Korean men (at least in K-dramas, hehehe) like to use colors and many fashionable things which would be considerated too "feminine" here in Western culture. But I love it! ^^

I have tons of Korean fashion pictures on my computer (life, what life?) which I like to use as an inspire for my own style. Especially I love the fashion of Korean boy groups / male artists. People have mentioned some online Korean clothing stores here on this thread, for example Yesstyle.com. I have thought about ordering some Korean clothes from Aliexpress, but I'm not really sure about the quality. As I've been browsing many sites that sell Korean clothing, I have come to conclusion that they aren't necessarily that high quality... Do anyone else agree with me? Have someone experience on ordering clothes of Korean clothing brands?

For those who are interested, here are some of the pictures that I have gathered on my computer. Because this post would come too image heavy if I added them all here, I have created a photo gallery on Photobucket. Go and check it out! ^^
--> Korean fashion gallery
wrote: What I have heard is that usually Korea (and Japan) are a half of year ahead of Europe (I'm talking Europe because that's the place where I live) what it comes to fashion trends.

Wow, and I've heard Canada is a couple seasons behind Europe. We're awfully behind here, according to what i've heard from friends and family who either live in or have visited the UK. Where did you hear Korea is ahead of Europe in fashion?

I just love Korean fashion because it's so comfy and warm, and so versatile. I dont generally wear shorts and dont like baring skin much, so it's perfect. If you want to be warm in the north america, either you wear fleece hoodies, north face jackets or peacoats. Nothing all that special or stylish, per say. Korean fashion gives you the inbetween - baggy wool cardigans, boxy sweaters, big scarves, oversized but structured shirts - things that you can only find in boutiques in north america if youre lucky.
Oh and question: are both yesstyle and stylenanda reliable sites to shop from? anyone have any bad experiences or things I should be aware of before ordering?
I have ordered from yesstyle a few times. I have always been happy with the prices and the service, so yeah. Yesstyle is reliable. :)
yesstyle and stylenanda have nice clothes for ulzzang fashion :)