I cant really grasp Korean fashion I think its really cute and smart some of the clothes they were but for western european eg UK it's considered weird because no one would wear clothes like that (yet....) I just love the frilly stuff the girls wear and the tees the boys wear - I'm a girl and I sooooo want to buy some of the tees! Yoo Seung Ho recently release photos of G by Guess I REALLY REALLY REALLY want some of the stuff him and IU were wearing (because I'm normal like that - wanting to wear the clothes my secret lover wears :)) but since I'm in the UK its pretty much impossible since I think its only restricted to Korea. I want to buy a plane ticket to Korea right now and buy some!
PrettyBrown_Eyes wrote: I cant really grasp Korean fashion I think its really cute and smart some of the clothes they were but for western european eg UK it's considered weird because no one would wear clothes like that (yet....) I just love the frilly stuff the girls wear and the tees the boys wear - I'm a girl and I sooooo want to buy some of the tees!

Yoo Seung Ho recently release photos of G by Guess I REALLY REALLY REALLY want some of the stuff him and IU were wearing (because I'm normal like that - wanting to wear the clothes my secret lover wears :)) but since I'm in the UK its pretty much impossible since I think its only restricted to Korea. I want to buy a plane ticket to Korea right now and buy some!

Online shops? :)
I love the styles in Kdrama! thanks for the link. I will definitely be looking at spending some money. If there is anywhere else other than Yes Style please let me know.
Not only their fashion, but hairstyles too. I just cut my hair into a total Korean hairstyle and I love it. :)
oo check out gmarket I got some really cool things from Korean vendors. They have an english site http://english.gmarket.co.kr/
I definitely want to buy clothes from here! Everything is so cute :) I found out about this site a few years ago but I'm not sure if the clothes will fit me. I guess I'll give it a go soon
I just put about 30945435098 clothes in my shopping bag on Yesstyle. My only problem now is that I am afraid I won't fit into them. :( Guess I'll have to take measurements of my clothes first and compare them. Well, the stuff looks good on the models but if I imagine myself in it.. it's going to look ridiculous. Aw..
I really liked the fashion in Love rain they had a bunch of clothes from stylenanda
I've been on the lookout for a dress for my brother in law's wedding, I have a year but now's the time to get good deals on summer clothes so I'd like to find something now to put away for next summer. the dresses on YS are almost all one size, which are too small for me, and i'm pretty small for north american standards.. i don't think i'm going to have much luck there. but lots of tops i want right now and no money to spend on clothing T__T
I've decided that I'll order clothes/bags/stuff from YesStyle as soon as I'm 18 :'D Though the sizes are the problem....
They really are a problem. On some of the pictures, for example here:

If you scroll down they tell you that the model is 166cm and weighs 46kg.
That's the same height as me, but I.. uhm, weigh "a little" more. So it's going to look completely different. :(
Pic doesn't work D:
Aww they're cute! But only in 36.. won't ever fit. xD

I want this and those and have 18 more things saved. ;D
36 D; they won't _never_ fit. even if I'd cut my toes away XD