Raventhedark wrote: For all you women out there... How do these dresses stay up? Is there some kind of magic being used that's not visible to the naked eye? How do the boobs stay in place while walking without any support? Hell how has there not been a slip up with wearing these things... Seriously my mind is boggled... :2

http://en.korea.com/k-stars/?p=623

oh man neither of these are in the least bit flattering. what were they thinking?
ladyfaile wrote: oh man neither of these are in the least bit flattering. what were they thinking?

I suppose there lies the root of all evil. They weren't thinking.
Lol I never thought much about korea fashion but after seeing that site!! I guess I have found another way to spend money:p
Szasha wrote: Uncomfortable, eh?

haha Yes, well lots of women wear things that make them uncomfortable everyday. High heels for example lol
Sleepninja wrote: haha Yes, well lots of women wear things that make them uncomfortable everyday. High heels for example lol

I don't wear them because my foots don't endure that pain :)
And it looks weird on people who are quite big like me^_^
yeah women who can't walk properly in high heels just look silly.. hence.. i don't wear them =D i like the look of them sometimes on others but on me they look rediculous since i don't have the balance to make them look graceful and whatnot, i just look clunky and clumsy in them. unless they're big chunky platforms, those i can handle haha
Mirichan wrote: I don't wear them because my foots don't endure that pain :)
And it looks weird on people who are quite big like me^_^

hahaha I don't wear them on a regular basis. Just on certain occasions........so almost never.
ladyfaile wrote: yeah women who can't walk properly in high heels just look silly.. hence.. i don't wear them =D i like the look of them sometimes on others but on me they look rediculous since i don't have the balance to make them look graceful and whatnot, i just look clunky and clumsy in them. unless they're big chunky platforms, those i can handle haha

Me too:) I adore people who go with them daily!:p

Sleepninja wrote: hahaha I don't wear them on a regular basis. Just on certain occasions........so almost never.

Hmm I have done that too.But after one night and day walking of them my foots hurt for over two weeks:p
Sleepninja wrote: haha Yes, well lots of women wear things that make them uncomfortable everyday. High heels for example lol

So true. Or very small skirts. I like high heels, but not every day. But tape on your breasts? Some women wrap their waists in plastic wrap.

ladyfaile wrote: yeah women who can't walk properly in high heels just look silly.. hence.. i don't wear them =D i like the look of them sometimes on others but on me they look rediculous since i don't have the balance to make them look graceful and whatnot, i just look clunky and clumsy in them. unless they're big chunky platforms, those i can handle haha

Yeah... I wore my first high heels to my aunt's wedding and the festival lasted for over ten hours. I practised beforehand as it looks stupid when you wear high heels and can't walk.
When I was working in a factory for the summer and standing eight hours without a stop I could easily, easily, easily walk in high heels for hours. :D
Szasha wrote: I suppose there lies the root of all evil. They weren't thinking.

I kind of like that they weren't thinking ;)
Raventhedark wrote: I kind of like that they weren't thinking ;)

Yeah...
Szasha wrote: Yeah...

Well you would too if you were male :P
Zilly has the best fashion!

Don't make me sick Daenielle on Zilly! She has NO mercy :D

Daenielle has much better fashion FYI