저도 한국어 배우고 있어요 ^.^ 같이 할래요?
@devitto: haha glad I randomly helped you :P
I must say, I really like it very much so far because it's so easy to learn if you set your own pace (which is pretty slow for me haha)
The most amazing part is the point system. It's like playing a game and gaining XP. I need stuff like that to stay motivated. That's what I mainly remembered it for. :)
Good NEWS ! 

To all those who want to learn Korean. 
Duolingo announced that they are starting the develop  a Korean Course

For those who don't know, DUOLINGO is a website and app giving 100% FREE language teaching lessons in many languages in a fun and efficient way. The first goal of the site developer was to give access to English lessons for people from many countries to help them get jobs and improve socially , and  then the site got lots of people and then started to also help English Speakers learn many other languages as well, and the App won prizes and recognitions for the quality of the lessons and the 100%FREE part. It's possible because the student are encouraged to improve their language skills by translating website pages or editing in collaboration with other students. This way the site gets funds and the student get better. 

So for example, English Speakers can now learn Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Swedish, Irish, Turkish, Danish, Russian, Norwegian, Ukrainian, Polish, Welsh, and they are also developing new course (the ones closer to become available soon: Vietnamese, Hungarian and Greek) including KOREAN ! 

You can ask to be notified as soon as the course is available here: https://www.duolingo.com/course/ko/en/Learn-Korean...

YEEES, I love Duolingo! Used it to learn Spanish. <3
Yes, I use it to learn portuguese and...well I tried a lot of languages but the one I'm serious about  portuguese right now. And I like the fact that you can add you friend and "compete" with them to keep you motivated ^^ When Korean arrives, we MDLers will totally add each other and we'll all be so motivated that we'll keep on improving. We'll learn in no time
Yes, I will personally invite people to join some sort of regular public "contests" to compete against eachother so we can keep our motivation up. I can't wait. :D
thanks Juniko! I was recently wondering why I couldn't find a duolingo app for Korean.. this explains everything x)

Does anyone know a good app btw? I already have memrise, but it only does vocabulary and I'd like to learn grammar & sentences as well :P 
thanks!
There's a couple of memrise courses that cover some of the grammar and sentence structure but not very many. 

Talk to Me in Korean has a course on there that's verbs and complete sentences. I haven't really found any others that are as helpful as the TTMIK one.
For me I just kind of am learning it naturally? Talking to Korean friends online, who are trying to learn English has been a lot of help.  After learning the alphabet picking up on words and saying them has been a lot easier.  If I ever just sit down and study it, I'll use Korean language apps or Talk to Me in Korea.
I learn by korean dramas!!! 
I have been learning korean first by myself and then going to couple courses and then again by myself xD I have couple korean friends to talk korean with but I'm still slow at talking even though I have been learning korean almost 5 years now. Whenever I have been visiting korea, I have no problem with daily vocabulary like going to restaurants, shops, talking about how's today etc. But when I have to talk constantly my brains just blank out lmao. I start stuttering and all my memory of words vanishes xD I should get someone to talk with me everyday in korean.
I just created a Korean Study Group on Skype. If anyone's interested in joining, feel free to do so! If it turns out to be productive, we can update it to pro and do group calls/video chats. :)

Here's the link, don't be shy: 

https://join.skype.com/vDXIS0FQ4dyN
Dropping a favorite resource of mine for learning grammar!
How To Study Korean :)
I've used HTSK before, too. It's great, definitely worth a recommendation. :D