I really like this word don't know why but they sound really cute in a way :D 배고파 (baegopa) - I'm hungry
I love it when they say 'aigoo' or 'aish'
My favorite : 넌 이제 죽었어 (neon ije jugeoseo) - You're dead And it's not expression but I love the pronunciation of : 얼마나 (eolmana) - how much/how long... 힘들다 (himdeulda) - difficult 처럼 (cheoreom) - like...
love this thread.i recently found myself saying: "Aishh jinjja!" "daebak!" "assa!" "dangyeonaji!"(don't know if i got the right spelling) :) "kamanhae"(stop it) :)
"shibal" makes me laugh easily =)
MICHYEOSSEO?-solma-yaaaaa-oppa-babo-eotteohge-jeongmallo-ppaleun-nan neol salanghae-yagsog-agi-dangsin imiwo!
There's also "daebak" I heard this in a drama somewhere, and it really was daebak lol :D 'boya' , sth. like SayWhat?!
Aigoo - its such a cute phrase jin-jia?! - really?! Say it all the time in the house sarcastically and it annoys the hell out of my maM :') ohoo! - to show authority in a nice jokey way - just think its another cute phrase!
Ha! you read my mind.. I love those expressions too. But you also can't forget Miho's "Noomu noomu noomu" (really really really)
My favourite words are: Saranghea Oppa Eotteohge? Chingu Neomu neomu Mian haeyo
sakurasomething wrote: Ha! you read my mind.. I love those expressions too. But you also can't forget Miho's "Noomu noomu noomu" (really really really)

Lol. I'm totally with you on that one!! I use it all the time whenever I eat something superdy yummy XD
-Miho's "Noomu Noomu Noomu" XD -Yah!! -Aish -Ah,Mashita! -Jinjja???
The expression that i absolutely adore is Fighting!!!! They say it in such a funny/cute way ^.^
I'm so used to listening to all basic Korean expression, my mouth speaks them automatically... When I want to say 'Oh, yes, I understand'... I'm suddenly like 'Ah, kre(yo)? Arasseoyo' :D Or when I'm mad and want to call somebody back, I'm like 'Yaa~Yaa~' and it means another exclamation on my language, I can't even explain what in English, like when you're surprised... in Japanese it would sound 'Eeee?' Or maybe in Korean 'jjinjja?' Well, whatever, imagine someone's reaction, when I call after them... 'ya-ya~~~' and they're like 'what's she surprised at?' I like very much 'saranghae'... ^^ Also, 'micheosseoyo??' 'mongchungi' ^^ I kinda sometimes want to call my close male friends 'oppa~' :D
aja FIghting! xD same here i always have the urge to call the guys around me oppa xD