죽을래? 'ju-keul-lae?' lit: do you want to die? usually means something like 'stop that'/'want to get beat up' (empty threat)
배고파 'pae-go-pa' I'm hungry

That's pretty much all I need to know in any language XD.
EDIT: 'want to get beat up' < I meant that as a question haha. 'want to get beat up?'
Yeye!! I like thiz thread!! want to know more about korean words ;-)

Well, I like the words..
Omo!! Aigoo! especially when said by female lead -- looks funny!
Kamsahmnida..
Chukha hae For congratulations
Hyung- Called by males while addressing a brother!
Cho ah hey yo- for "I like it"
up suh yo- for " I don't have or is not there"

Ahhhhhhhhh... <3.......... korean :)
USunshine wrote: Nice thread Rika! I actually was planning to start this thread in Korean section as well but then I kinda forgot about it… So good that you started it instead! :)

Here are some expressions that came to my mind right away:

-Omo, Aigoo! Standard drama expressions that I use frequently nowadays. And I get strange looks from family members as well :P
-Eomma 엄마. Mom. I like the sound of this word. I like the way it feels when you pronounce it. Round and soft.
-Jinjja! 진짜! Really! I use this one frequently as well. Said often with good grimace and cursing tone.
-Shirho 싫어. I hate/I don’t want. Though it’s a quite harsh and rude way to express negation, I really like how it sounds and the tone it is usually uttered with.
-Kwaenchanayo. 괜찮아요. It’s okay/I’m okay etc. I like the way it sounds and how it can be used in many different situations.
-Chohahaeyo.좋아해요. I like (it/you). I still remember that I learned this expression after watching one particular scene in “You’re Beautiful”. :)

I also like all the verbs with the formal ending “hamnida” like in “kamsahamnida, saranghamnida” etc.
Aigoo, I think I could list here about all the Korean words I know because all the Korean words sound so nice to me atm. But I’ll stop here for now. :)

You took the words right out of my mouth :3
But I'll have to add that I think the sexiest thing ever is when Lee Min Ho says "Wanna die?" I don't know how to spell it, but I say it a lot because it's cute haha.
Omo!
Ottoke
and Merong! (the noise for sticking out your tongue) :p
ofcourse: MICHYEOSSEO? - ARE YOU CRAZY? and JUGULAE? - WANNA DIE?
I use Aigoo and OMO a looot.. Even when it's unnecessary .. I just like the sound of it :)
Deh.. dunno if i spelled it right:) LOL.. i think it means YES? something like that :)

Aish
munjawasseo! The voice on the cell that let's you know you have a message. and still Ppali! Hurry! illiwa! come here! and OMO! I use them all the time. Both the large and the little D's answer to them now. Seranghae! (I love you) it's such a pretty word.
Nobody's posting here anymore. :( I kinda like this thread. We can learn so much here. Or at least imitate how they sound in Korean.

Some of the expressions I've picked up from dramas (though not necessarily my favorites) are:
Note: I'm typing these words as they sound not as they should be spelled so please feel free to post the correct spelling if you know them (I'd love to learn).

Bo, boragu/boraguyo - What, What did you say/What did you say (polite or with -yo, used to address an older person)

Wae - Why

Solma - meaning is close to - don't tell me; Could it be...?

Andwe - No, It can't be

Maldo andwe - Impossible; in some translations, it could be 'it doesn't make any sense'

Kapchagi - All of a sudden; expression of surprise

Wey-reh (lol I don't know how to spell it) - What's wrong (with you)

Chongmal - Really (I almost forgot to add that!)

That's all I could think of for now. I'll list more if I recall any and make this my reference. Hahaha! ^o^
For me 'OMO!' has recently replaced 'Aigoo! Ottoke?' :) There are so many words and phrases I've learned to recognize and understand but cannot write them down. (TT^TT)
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
Oppa/Noona = Elder Brother/Sister Babo = Stupid(In a friendly way) Shibal = F*** you Shiggeureo = Shut up Saranghaeyo = I love you Mianhaeyo = I'm Sorry Miwohaeyo = I hate you Ah, Mashita! = This is tasty! Cheongmal?/Jinjja? = Really? Di jillae? = Do you wanna die? Annyeong = Hello
i love the word ANDWE....and SARANGHAE....specially how Hongki says it...(with his awesome accent) i even like OTTOKE and MICHYEO!! ^_^
Hokshi - By any chance
Geuronikka/Kronikka - That is why
Keppul - butt (?)
Ya!!! - Hey! i really like this one i always shout this to my friends lol Gwaenchanha - It's okay Dwaesseo - "Nevermind" sometimes it means "I'm done", I think.. Molla - I don't know kekeke - it's a korean laugh hahaha I think it's only used in messages but still.. xD Komawoyo - Thank you, I like this more that kamsahamnida and komapta =)) Bikyeo! - Move! Sikkeuro! - Shut up! Keurom! - Ofcourse babo - stupid