lol the words araso, saranghae, waegoray? boya? sorry for any spelling mistakes kekeke
I think Korean is a cute sounding language. It makes me want to learn it. However, nearly every word I've learned by watching dramas I have heard wrong. I still want to learn, but I think it will be hard. I'm sorry I heard as bianhe Really I heard as chincha I like it I heard as chuhuahe As for words I like (probably horribly misspelled): When a guy says hyung poutily it's cute, but a girl saying oppa poutily is nearly always annoying to me. Aigoo/aish/omo Wasoh -you came Opsoh -there isn't any Kachi kajah /kajah- let's go. This is always soo, cute sounding to me :) Andeh-you can't Nomu nomu nomu Shiroh- I don't like. Again, pouty is cute :) I think of it as the Korean equivalent of 'I don't wanna' or sometimes 'DO NOT WAANT!!' I also think the polite endings are cute. -mida in particular Or when they add -yo late because the person is glaring at them for being informal
Aigoo definitely. I tend to use it everyday when I feel like sighing because of something or am troubled. Insteady of anything else I do a big sigh while saying Aigooo
I say aish in almost every conversation I have. And jjinjah...Daebak is also a really fun word.
My favorites have to be 아이고 (aigoo) and 아이씨 (aish) and I can also be heard using 아자 아자 (aja aja) at times. Korean just tends to slip out alot with me lol especially since I've started studying it.
Aigoo --can't stop using it (: omo and aish
Aish~ Aniya~ bbuing bbuing (< does this count as word? lol) Daebakk!! Mian,, Motae (really like it in rap~) Wae? Yeppeo~
jinjja- my favourite one :D aish- i say it so often that some of my friends who dont know why i say it use it as well haha oppa- i use it quite frequently to call my Korean friend, when i want to irritate him a little bit i say op'paaaa! op'paaaaa! like some girls in Korean dramas haha kwaenchana- i like it soooo much- it's an answer for so many questions haha waeyo? pidulgi :D
Joldae! (never, absolutely not) and Jinjja?! (Really!) and Gieona? (remember?) These are my new faves.
I love when they get angry and use words like :
YA !
Gaeseki ya ! (you son of a b*tch)
Nom (boy, man...after shouting at him ^^)
Aesaeki (brat)
Hajiman (stop)
Mwo/mwo ra go ?! (what/what did you say?)
Aaah jinjja ! (in an angry way)
...and some other but I don't remember right now (too lazy to think about it)

Also I looove when they say "gyopta" (cute)
Jeaniessi wrote: Gieona? (remember?)

I think it's Giokna, cause memory is giok ^^

MeiLi wrote: Hajiman (stop)

'Hajiman' is but, Hajima is stop ^^
VioletSakura wrote: I think it's Giokna, cause memory is giok ^^

Yeah.. I have never heard the K in the middle before but I got the translation from Google Translate so take that as you will. The word looked and sounded just like I have heard in movies and dramas so I went with that one.
Jeaniessi wrote: Yeah.. I have never heard the K in the middle before but I got the translation from Google Translate so take that as you will. The word looked and sounded just like I have heard in movies and dramas so I went with that one.

My friend used to argue with me that mianhae is actually bianhae... who can totally understand Koreans? They just don't say their words clearly...:p
VioletSakura wrote:

Ah nee majayo ^^ kamsahamnida !
MeiLi wrote: Ah nee majayo ^^ kamsahamnida !

Glad to be of help~