Hello,

Nice to meet you

I've been watching Hollywood movies and Japanese anime for a long time. A month ago I kept seeing "Train to Busan" posters and discussions everywhere, eventually I decided to give it a try and I got hooked! I discovered how amazing Korean movies are; how well realized and developed their characters, heroes and villains.

Since then I watched "Monster 2014 Film", "Cold Eyes", "Memories of Murder" and few others well known movies that poped-up to me as obvious suggestions. Now I'm looking for more movies and possible drama. So far my favorite Korean movies have been "Monster", "Cold Eyes", "Train to Busan" and "Tunnel", call me evil but I loved the villains in "Cold Eyes", "Oldboy" and "Monster" more than the other characters so I really like to hear about other movies with great villains.

Welcome to MDL, a friendly place.
I second the movie: Man From Nowhere

If you want to get into dramas .... some Crime/Detective dramas and/or action dramas:
Signal  
Bad Guys  
Cruel City
IRIS
City Hunter
Chuno
welcome to dramaland!!
Thanks everyone!

Especial thanks to all recommendations, I'll surely check them! If you have more recommendations please post them.
Hi hi! :) Welcome to MDL!! :)

Ohh I loved Monster, Cold Eyes and Train to Busan! ^-^  I'd recommend..

Drama Special 2015: Live Shock (it's in You-tube)
The Chaser
Hide and Seek
Azooma
Blind
Midnight FM
The Tower
A Hard Day
No Mercy
The Man From Nowhere
The Gifted Hands
The Flu
welcome to mdl :) 
Welcome to MDL!!!!

I'm so glad Train to Busan introduced you to Asian cinema! 

I second Cruel City and have only heard great things about Signal.

Don't be afraid to check out movies from Japan, Thailand, Taiwan, China and Hong Kong etc, they also have great works!