Hi!..I'm TheGoodKid

I've been in this rabbit hole called kpop for three years now, which has lead me into falling in love with kdramas. I've never really been a member of any other sites or anything before, so making an account here is something that is kinda new for me.  Looking foward to interacting with everyone here!

When it comes to dramas,  i can be picky. My personal favorites till now are : Age of Youth,  38 task force, The village of Achiara, Secret love affair, Please come back mister, Signal, Kill me Heal me, The Liar game and My wife is Cheating. Please feel free to recommend any other dramas that you've liked or that you think must be watched.

Also I'm a  hardcore MooMoo and Carat. I love  both Mamamoo and Seventeen and solo artists like Taeyeon, IU and Suran, let me know if you like them too..!

Hi ! Welcome to MDL :D

You have good taste for dramas ;) Have you watched It's okay, that's love ?

I'm also a fan of Mamamoo, Taeyeon, IU and Suran :) their voices are trully amazing
Hello!
I haven't watched it okay, that's  love. I keep seeing positive responses for it though :)
Maybe i'll watch it next. Thank u for the recommendation  :)
Welcome to MDL ;)

i didn't watch the dramas you mentioned above except kill me heal me but check out the master's sun it's one of my favorite drama also i remember you maybe you will like them too
Hi TheGoodKid; (^-^)ノ
Welcome! Welcome!