Hi there, my name is Brianna and I live in Los Angeles~ I'm barely starting out with watching Korean/Japanese movies and dramas, so I wouldn't mind some recommendations ^^;
hello and welcome to MDL
Hi,:) I recommend Secret Garden!
Hello!! I also recommend Secret Garden. Depends on what sort of genre you like so feel free to contact me and I recommend other types of drama.
Hello and Welcome!
Heya! Welcome to MDL! ^^
My first movie was the classic and first drama was boys before flowers. I was hooked after that :) What genre do you like?
Welcome! (: If you want to watch K-dramas, I'd recommend Secret Garden, Coffee Prince, City Hunter, You're Beautiful and Personal Taste for example. But if you're in the mood for a j-drama, my recommendations would be Hanazakari no Kimitachi e, Nodame Cantabile, Soredemo Ikite Yuku, Buzzer Beat, Hana Yori Dango, Proposal Daisakusen, Kimi wa Petto, Rich Man Poor Woman and Tatta Hitotsu no Koi. I haven't watched a huge amount of dramas, but I've seen those and I personally liked them a lot. ^^
Wow! Hello~ Welcome to MDL, Misa-chanx. :) I'd recommend the Korean Movie "Sunny" and the Japanese Movie "Paradise Kiss". These two are my favorites. ^^ I suggest you go first with the light ones before the melodramatic ones ;)
Heii welcome to MDL:) if you are interested in dramas/movies feel free to ask^^
Hi and welcome to MDL!!! I am also from Cali :D You should definitely check out Coffee Prince!
Hi! Welcome to MDL! :) One of my favourite J-dramas was Gokusen.
http://mydramalist.com/japanese-drama/25/gokusen
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
Welcome to MDL~!!!