Hello everyone :) I'm glad to be here ^^ My nickname here, is Dounie , I'm French ( so ,sorry if my English is bad u_u) ,I'm 21. I've been watching dramas since 2010 , and the best of all time is " Iljimae" (for me ) . I most appreciate Historical , action , comedy , melodrama , drama & vengeance dramas ^^ I also enjoy Asian Music : Korean Music , Japanese Music , Mando Music , Viet Music ... My favorite singer is Huang Yida , but my first love is Arashi . I listen to a lot of Asian Singers . My favorite actor is Lee Jun Ki but I'm also in love with Jeong Woo Seong ♥ Then , if you want me to discover some dramas , films , music , Asian literature , it would be with pleasure . I will end this introduction saying that , I'm currently watching " Shark" which is a killer ♥ If you have any questions , just ask ^^ I hope I will get along With You =)
Hello and Welcome!
Hello Dounie and welcome :)
Hello!
Welcome to MDL!
Be sure to update your drama list. It's much easier to keep track of it that way.
There is also recommendation forum if you want to recommend or ask others to recommend you a drama.
If you click on home twice you can enter news feeds from your MDL friends or yourself.
Ask if you need help with anything. :)
Thank you everyone =)
Arigatou lexies , I want to update my Drama list but I don't know how to do u_u .
Bienvenu Dounie!!I hope you have fun here!!
Dounie wrote: Thank you everyone =)
Arigatou lexies , I want to update my Drama list but I don't know how to do u_u .

Simply search for the dramas you've completed/plan to watch/dropped/are currently watching and press "Add to List".

http://mydramalist.com/drama/newest
DiaNine wrote: Simply search for the dramas you've completed/plan to watch/dropped/are currently watching and press "Add to List".

http://mydramalist.com/drama/newest

Salut Dounie welcome !
Have you met Paquito ? (aka DiaNine)
MeiLi wrote: Have you met Paquito ? (aka DiaNine)

And soon my inbox will be filled with ladies trying to meet me.
DiaNine wrote: And soon my inbox will be filled with ladies trying to meet me.

No need to thank me ;)
MeiLi wrote: No need to thank me ;)

Ej might get jealous though!
Merci pour vos bienvenues ^^
Thank you mina ^^
DiaNine , thank you , I will do that =)

No , I have never met Paquito , who is she ? Is she from France ?
Dounie wrote: Merci pour vos bienvenues ^^
Thank you mina ^^

You're welcome!

And I'm Paquito Junior, Paquito or D9 for friends. I'm from Portugal and I'm a man.
Dounie wrote: Merci pour vos bienvenues ^^
Thank you mina ^^

Ahah non en fait c'est DiaNine, c'était juste une petite blague ;)
Merci beaucoup c'est gentil =)
Thank you mina =)

Thank you DiaNine for your help , I will do that =)

No , I've never met Paquito , Is he from France ?