I watch anything interesting, which usually ends up being Kdramas.
Hello and Welcome to MDL! I started off watching jdramas, but the lack of access to them when my computer has broken down (a fair few times since I started watching dramas) and the amount of access to kdrama kind of decided my drama watching for me. I do love jdrama, though, and I can't wait to start watching it again.
LOL. This has turned into a discussion thread instead of an intro thread.

Like someone mentioned before me, everyone is too broad a term to describe a community of drama addicts. Yes, there are a lot of people who watch Korean dramas, but among them are people who ventured into unknown lands and have also started to watch dramas from other countries. And even if someone watched Korean dramas exclusively I see absolutely nothing wrong with that, just like there's nothing wrong with people watching just Japanese, Taiwanese, or dramas from any other country exclusively. We all have different tastes.

I don't know if you have seen the Japanese forum, it's called "Japan". You can find it just before the South Korean one <3. There you might find people with similar tastes. If the drama you want to discuss doesn't have a thread, you can always make one. Following the guidelines of course. You can also post comments in the drama pages (please check the spoiler box if making a spoiler-ish comment) and if other members are watching it, they will probably reply or comment on your observations.

Anyways, welcome to MDL. =)
Ari_Lee wrote:

I don't know if you have seen the Japanese forum, it's called "Japan". You can find it just before the South Korean one <3. There you might find people with similar tastes. If the drama you want to discuss doesn't have a thread, you can always make one. Following the guidelines of course. You can also post comments in the drama pages (please check the spoiler box if making a spoiler-ish comment) and if other members are watching it, they will probably reply or comment on your observations.

Anyways, welcome to MDL. =)

This should be told to everyone who joins MDL or post them the rules before they enter the site or something with a big sign: "Do not write reviews until you've seen all the drama" "Do not post spoilers in reviews or in the drama's page!"
CheerfulSoul wrote: This should be told to everyone who joins MDL or post them the rules before they enter the site or something with a big sign: "Do not write reviews until you've seen all the drama" "Do not post spoilers in reviews or in the drama's page!"

Click!
As for reviews: Review Tips and Guidelines Write your own reviews! Don't Include Story Summaries as users have already read the plot summary. Write why you liked or disliked the Drama/movie/show. Only write a review after you've seen the Show/Movie/Drama Do not post spoilers as you'll just ruin the show for the readers who are thinking about watching the show. Do not post spoilers! Do not post spoilers! Seriously, I dont know how much clearer I could get.
Skye-N-Rain wrote: As for reviews:
Review Tips and Guidelines
Write your own reviews!
Don't Include Story Summaries as users have already read the plot summary.
Write why you liked or disliked the Drama/movie/show.
Only write a review after you've seen the Show/Movie/Drama
Do not post spoilers as you'll just ruin the show for the readers who are thinking about watching the show.
Do not post spoilers!
Do not post spoilers!

Seriously, I dont know how much clearer I could get.

word. It's right there. people ignore it.
Ari_Lee wrote: Click!

I know about that but newcomers don't find it that easy. I wish it could be placed at the top of the site or something.

Skye-N-Rain wrote: As for reviews:
Review Tips and Guidelines
Write your own reviews!
Don't Include Story Summaries as users have already read the plot summary.
Write why you liked or disliked the Drama/movie/show.
Only write a review after you've seen the Show/Movie/Drama
Do not post spoilers as you'll just ruin the show for the readers who are thinking about watching the show.
Do not post spoilers!
Do not post spoilers!

Seriously, I dont know how much clearer I could get.

It's frustrating how people ignore it.
My first drama was Japanese as well. Forgot the name but it starred Kyoko Fukada and Takeshi Kaneshiro. I have seen more kdramas but I love Japanese dramas too. they are very different genres and I love to find a good JDrama in between watching other things, its just that Kdramas are easier to access with subs than Jdramas at times.
I don't watch dramas; I only watch movies but I can tell that most people here watch Korean dramas more than anything else.
My very first drama was Hana Yori Dango so I got there with Jdramas as well :) have you seen Jotei btw? it's really amazing!! I'm more a kdrama person, but I also watch a few twdramas, and find them really amazing! Anyway, welcome here, it's nice to meet you!
I started with Jdramas and I still them better. However, I only saw one Chinese drama. Look around and you will find more people like you. And welcome to MDL :)