I finished Hi wa Mata Noboru on his birthday ^^
Mirichan wrote: Welcome in the Miura Haruma thread:)
Yeah he is everyone's baby...including mine:p

also me... :)

Here comes an picture of the COLLEST AND PRETTIEST guy .

And here another one...

And here one with Takeru Satoh!:)
Mirichan wrote:
Here comes an picture of the COLLEST AND PRETTIEST guy .

And here another one...

And here one with Takeru Satoh!:)

Love the last pic xD
CrazyAngel wrote: Love the last pic xD

Hehehehe me TOO!
They are really looking good together:)
Hi wa mata noboru was the sequel of Saigo no Bansan, I can say this drama is quiet good,
but the real main role of this drama was sato koichi instead of harumacchi, though so...I can see his acting so natural like always.
I thought it was boring at the first time but it got more interesting when I saw his character change since his joining detective tono (sato) class. He's popular type guy turning good amateur police. I admire harummachi a lot
azukiotaku wrote: Hi wa mata noboru was the sequel of Saigo no Bansan, I can say this drama is quiet good,
but the real main role of this drama was sato koichi instead of harumacchi, though so...I can see his acting so natural like always.
I thought it was boring at the first time but it got more interesting when I saw his character change since his joining detective tono (sato) class. He's popular type guy turning good amateur police. I admire harummachi a lot

I am currently watching one of his Dramas too*~*
lol bad me forgot it's exact name ....maybe it's the same.I bet so because it's one of his latest Dramas.
I am still on it but I hope for an even greater character change then I will be quite satisfied by this Drama!(like always when Haruma is in it:p)
He's the most attractive actor I have ever seen. Not to mention his amazing acting skills!
xTenshiAi wrote: He's the most attractive actor I have ever seen. Not to mention his amazing acting skills!

Awwww THANKs for posting here!:)Welcome to this thread here!
I agree,I agree,I agree,I AGREE!ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

Short or long hair~Which do you prefer guys?? :p
Mirichan wrote: Short or long hair~Which do you prefer guys??

He looks good with both. And he can pull off blonde, brown and black hair too. (Although the darker hair he's got, the sexier he gets.) :D
Slightly sexy:

Sexier:

Eyecandy:

There aren't many actors that look good with whatever hair they have. Now that I think about it, there's only Haruma, Jaejoong and Seto Koji in my opinion. What do you think?
yaven wrote: He looks good with both. And he can pull off blonde, brown and black hair too. (Although the darker hair he's got, the sexier he gets.)
Slightly sexy:

Sexier:

Eyecandy:

There aren't many actors that look good with whatever hair they have. Now that I think about it, there's only Haruma, Jaejoong and Seto Koji in my opinion. What do you think?

Ohh WOW you are right!I didn´t think aboutt that yet. I prefer his black hair too but the others don´t look bad!
I must say that I didn´t think I would love his short hair as much as his long hair:D
Because the long hair was a point I loved so much on him before^_^
I love hes long hair but either way he looks amazing! ahh hes smile is just breath taking! ^-^
XZeldaX wrote: I love hes long hair but either way he looks amazing! ahh hes smile is just breath taking! ^-^

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!HAve I found it...?? YES I have! Yet another absolutely great fellow-Haruma-chan-fan!!
Welcome to this thread here!!!I am really glad about your post and I love your avi as well*~*
It´s awesome
And yes his smile is like from another world*in her dreams right now*
Thank you! (^-^) I love yours as well, he looks so hot!! Some how hes smile always makes me want to smile as well :3 Do you know where i can watch Tokyo Koen? I've tried looking for it every where, had no luck in finding it and i really want to see it.