NorthernPoleGirl wrote: I didn't even realize it was Miura at first, he looks so different. I'm so used to seeing him with "long" hair. I guess I should watch that drama, as you seem to have really liked it. ;D

And he really looks cute ;D

Awwe I found another Miura lover:)
Thanks for posting HERE!!
Lol I would recognize him in everything and with any hair cut:D
yaven wrote: I totally felt the same way. It might have just been too plain for my taste? Also I didn't like the LA movie adaptation of love*com. But that was weird, since I really liked the manga and the anime.
Anyway, what's your opinion about Hi wa mata noboru? I liked it, but found depressing that police officers couldn't do much against criminals. Also I found Haruma's acting great in it. And he had one of his cutest haircuts.

I'm ashamed to say i havent watched that drama yet :/
It aired last year, didn't it? I was planning to watch it and remember reading about him getting a hair cut for the part but i dont know why i didn't...
I'll watch it this week and let you know...

OMG! Liar Game fan!!!! High Five!!!! XD XD
Isn't it Miura Haruma's birthday this week?? His b'day is a little before Yamapi's and Yamapi's is on the 9th. So it must be this week sometimes ^^
Rubyy wrote: Isn't it Miura Haruma's birthday this week??
His b'day is a little before Yamapi's and Yamapi's is on the 9th. So it must be this week sometimes ^^

It is!!!In about 4 days now!!!But I am not at home by then~:(
Awwww my post important entry in my planner and now...lol just to inagine for the crazy fan of him to forget his birthday!!!:p
I know it from myself already...fir months I think about it and I wait fir it and then when it actual happens....
Mirichan wrote: It is!!!In about 4 days now!!!But I am not at home by then~:(
Awwww my post important entry in my planner and now...lol just to inagine for the crazy fan of him to forget his birthday!!!:p
I know it from myself already...fir months I think about it and I wait fir it and then when it actual happens....

Aww.... I would hate that. But if you're busy, you're busy.

For Yamapi's birthday, i'm going to go buy a big fat cookie that say's 'Happy Bday Tomo!' on it. Then i'm going to take a picture of myself with it, next to my Ai Texas poster that i got a couple weeks back ^^ (Yes, i'm a bit weird)
And i'm going to spend all evening watching my Short but Sweet Concert and my SGSB yamapi asia tour DVD ^^
Rubyy wrote: Aww.... I would hate that. But if you're busy, you're busy.

For Yamapi's birthday, i'm going to go buy a big fat cookie that say's 'Happy Bday Tomo!' on it. Then i'm going to take a picture of myself with it, next to my Ai Texas poster that i got a couple weeks back ^^ (Yes, i'm a bit weird)
And i'm going to spend all evening watching my Short but Sweet Concert and my SGSB yamapi asia tour DVD ^^

Lol I did plan something similiar to that:p
Rubyy wrote: Aww.... I would hate that. But if you're busy, you're busy.

Ahh Yamapi.. I love how he's so chill in all of his dramas, he sort of has that "I don't care what you think about me cause I am who I am" attitude in all of them, lmao. I'm re-watching Buzzer Beat right now.
rubaxxa wrote:

thank you!!it`s sooo cute~
Happy Birthday MIURA HARUMA!

Here are some favorite pics of him....

*nosebleed*

Mirichan wrote: Happy Birthday MIURA HARUMA!

Here are some favorite pics of him....

That one's a total nosebleed! :D
Rubaxxa wrote: That one's a total nosebleed! :D

I know I have thought about using it as my avatar but now~
I decided myself for the other :p
Haruma is everyone's baby.... Tanjobi Omedetou :)
chibiladychoi wrote: Haruma is everyone's baby.... Tanjobi Omedetou :)

Welcome in the Miura Haruma thread:)
Yeah he is everyone's baby...including mine:p