To let the thread re-live again since I went on holidays here is something to enjoy for everyone!!!!! ^____^
:)

I wonder~
Where dies he look at right now?!! :p

Mirichan wrote: To let the thread re-live again since I went on holidays here is something to enjoy for everyone!!!!! ^____^
:)

*sigh* Ypu really can´t get enough of him~ >_<
Loffu wrote: yeaaaa!!!

You have found the right place :D
I have waited so long for a new face here ^_____^
Haha thank You for posting!!! :)

Yes he is beautiful, but I don't think even Miura could pull off the strand test before shooting Koizora :P
Oh no! I can't see the picture! Let me try again :P

@Day-Z:WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH GORGEROUS picture you got here > < Thank You a lot for sharing it and a warm welcome to you in this thread here :) I hope to share even more awesome pictures or just news etc about him with you here :) I am really glad you found your way here!!!! ^________^ Thaaaaaaaank You~ <3
CheerfulSoul wrote:

I was just drooling over the thread and I see this! Ok, I died and now I'm alive again.... Honestly, Far East types of men were never my main interest but when I've seen this guy... for Miura-san I can make exception, guy is pure perfection.
SuedeGirl wrote: I was just drooling over the thread and I see this! Ok, I died and now I'm alive again.... Honestly, Far East types of men were never my main interest but when I've seen this guy... for Miura-san I can make exception, guy is pure perfection.

AGREED!! I was so happy when I saw you made a post there :p
Hehehe~
But I promise you...you amy die once but another time again too~
I can´t get enough of him, and yes I am in my crazy fangirl mode right now :p
Yesssss, more Bloody Monday, more dramas with Miura, more, give me more! XD Yes, my fangirl mode is on too. Well, I don't want to think that in last days I have this mode all the time :P
SuedeGirl wrote: Yesssss, more Bloody Monday, more dramas with Miura, more, give me more! XD

Yes, my fangirl mode is on too. Well, I don't want to think that in last days I have this mode all the time :P

For me it´s like a ever-lasting mode...which may be on standby from time to time :D
Hehe finally found one,thinking like me ^_______^
Definitely ;) But I'm trying to not watch all day cus soon uni and I don't want to have kind of drama detox. Instead of lecture I'd think what happened in my latest dramas or... yes, that's very possible, no matter what thinking about some guy who we know ;) Very bad me 'cus I'm a good woman, very good one ;)
Miri Summon!

hahaha I bet most of your lost pics are in this thread. :p

I'm going to start Blood Monday soon, I promise! I did, however, finally see Gokusen 3. So that counts, right?