for now I've only seen him in 14 sai no Haha and Bimbo Danshi, but soon I'll be starting Bloody Monday
SuedeGirl wrote: Definitely ~ But I'm trying to not watch all day cus soon uni and I don't want to have kind of drama detox. Instead of lecture I'd think what happened in my latest dramas or... yes, that's very possible, no matter what thinking about some guy who we know. Very bad me 'cus I'm a good woman, very good one

That´s what I always say to myself too so I WILL JUST believe it :D

Sleepninja wrote: Miri Summon!

hahaha I bet most of your lost pics are in this thread. :p

I'm going to start Blood Monday soon, I promise! I did, however, finally see Gokusen 3. So that counts, right?

Haha maybe it does? :p
He is in there too but only a side role^^
Still go and WATCH BLOODY MONDAY!!!! ^______°
I will forgive you then xD

Juniko wrote: for now I've only seen him in 14 sai no Haha and Bimbo Danshi, but soon I'll be starting Bloody Monday

Glad you decided to do that~
It´s the perfect Drama for getting to know his acting better :)
I just ended Samurai High School - it's not the best drama but... I was really impressed how Miura-san was changing. It was like "wow". I admit - I fall for Samurai Kotaro.
SuedeGirl wrote: I just ended Samurai High School - it's not the best drama but... I was really impressed how Miura-san was changing. It was like "wow". I admit - I fall for Samurai Kotaro.

Moniisek wrote: this made my day :D

THis here too! :D

Haha what made your day?
The thread here?
Or some comment made here?
Good question:D For sure some Miura-san fix can make your day ;)
SuedeGirl wrote: Good question:D For sure some Miura-san fix can make your day ;)

It can~
It helps to stare at his pictures before going to sleep....You feel strenght from them :D
Hmmm but I usually feel like a crazy-fan after doing that^^
Mirichan wrote: It can~
It helps to stare at his pictures before going to sleep....You feel strenght from them :D
Hmmm but I usually feel like a crazy-fan after doing that^^

LMAO! I do that with Bigbang songs, but I think Miura may be a future inspiration, lol. So after Bloody Monday, what should I watch him in?
SeRose wrote: LMAO! I do that with Bigbang songs, but I think Miura may be a future inspiration, lol. So after Bloody Monday, what should I watch him in?

At first Season 2 :D
Then watch "Kimi Ni Todoke"
And when you like that then you should watch this here:
http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/10/taisetsu-na-koto-wa-subete-kimi-ga-oshiete-kureta#c154475
Haha depends on which genre you like to watch :p
I could offer Comedy too~

AISH I will miss him this week >.<
I can´t look for new pics on the net :P

Here something for you~ :)

(Ugh I must restrict myself to not spamm the whole thread here :p)

It would be nice to hear from anyone what she/not him probably thinks about them :D

This here is really dazzling *~* <3

OKAY it´s set....till friday at least this here will become my NEXT AVI O.o
Oh my~~ Always wanted to have one like this here ....

Who may be this cutie pie? :p( was the question below the pic where I found it)
Ahhhh But he's super cute here! And, he has the prettiest eye-lashes I think I've ever seen on an Asian man. XD
SeRose wrote: Ahhhh But he's super cute here! And, he has the prettiest eye-lashes I think I've ever seen on an Asian man. XD

Awwwwwwwwwwww thank you so much*lol he should be the one to say thank you*

He is pretty~~ Yeah you are so right :)
Happy you left a comment here rose <3