PinkDiamond wrote: Oh, I found it Jeanie. Can you access MySoju?

I will look and see the links are viable.
PinkDiamond wrote: I miss you Lis! I hope your wrist gets better! We have to catch up!

I miss you guys too.

Sleepninja wrote: haha I know how to make your eye twitch :p All I have to do is mention a certain someone................................. Muahahahahahahahaha

*gasp*

jeanie65jh wrote: Yummy!!! Alright! That tears it! I'm watching the movie again tonight...I need a fix!

...and I just totally watched all those CF's at work. Bad jeanie! Bad! (I feel like Kamzie! hehe)

Jajajaja, couldn't resist it :p

beca256 wrote: Hahaha yeah I actually read your reviews and put it in my plan to watch list a while ago, but still haven't watched it. Does it has any resemblance to the book?

Well, they get in trouble and have adventures and people think they are crazy....lol

I loved DQ... <3
jeanie65jh wrote: Where!!!??

Where do I download most of the episodes I hve trouble finding?
LisNoir wrote: Where do I download most of the episodes I hve trouble finding?

Lis I went to MAD...but when I went to the Jotei page there were no links for downloading the eps. Only a header page with info, cast and trailer.
jeanie65jh wrote: Lis I went to MAD...but when I went to the Jotei page there were no links for downloading the eps. Only a header page with info, cast and trailer.

Are you logged in?
LisNoir wrote: Are you logged in?

Oh Girl... me stupid.
Jejejeje...the first time it logged out on its own, it took me like 5 minutes to realize I was logged out...I "doh-ed" myself...lol
Whew! Slashy pretty...Guh...
That face! Why do I want to stare at it? I really need to calm down. he needs to move to St. Louis.
A girl can dream right? St. Louis! hahahaha... Japan / St. Louis Which would you choose?
*Lis says: "St. Louis..." while boarding a plane to Japan...* :D
LisNoir wrote: *Lis says: "St. Louis..." while boarding a plane to Japan...* :D

I'm packed in your trunk...nice try!