PinkDiamond wrote: I just started Love Shuffle last night. I was kinda bored, but I have the feeling it will pick up so I'm going to hang in there.

I loved it because it was different, but by the second ep I had an idea of the couples
beca256 wrote: Shota Mania??????????? LOL
Loved him in LG, but loved him even more in Jotei and Love Shuffle! *.*

Beca, we are going Shota Crazy! check out the Kissing booth thread from yesterday!

PinkDiamond wrote: I just started Love Shuffle last night. I was kinda bored, but I have the feeling it will pick up so I'm going to hang in there.

Yes...Hang in there baby! Keep it going. Are you finished with all the Liar Game's? Did you see the hair to mouth moment? guh...sexy...
PD...After you're done with Love Shuffle you should watch Don Quixote.
jeanie65jh wrote: PD...After you're done with Love Shuffle you should watch Don Quixote.

I want to watch Don Quixote, is it good? And yeah, guess I'll go to the kissing booth LOL
beca256 wrote: I want to watch Don Quixote, is it good? And yeah, guess I'll go to the kissing booth LOL

yes...Don Quixote is good. Both Rita and I reviewed it so if you want an idea you can read those...But it is both touching and very funny and Shota-kun has such a flair for comedy. His character in Don Quixote is just about my favorite. When you watch, you will see why.

check out page 40...it's all about the Shota Love...
jeanie65jh wrote: yes...Don Quixote is good. Both Rita and I reviewed it so if you want an idea you can read those...But it is both touching and very funny and Shota-kun has such a flair for comedy. His character in Don Quixote is just about my favorite. When you watch, you will see why.

check out page 40...it's all about the Shota Love...

Hahaha yeah I actually read your reviews and put it in my plan to watch list a while ago, but still haven't watched it. Does it has any resemblance to the book?
PinkDiamond wrote: I plan on overdosing on Matsuda Shota until I just get tired of him. So I will be adding most of his dramas and movie on my list.

Have you seen Jotei?
Where can I watch Jotei? Can't find it!
jeanie65jh wrote: Where can I watch Jotei? Can't find it!

I downloaded it....jejeje
LisNoir wrote: I downloaded it....jejeje

Where!!!??