Has anyone here watched Meitantei no Okite? I need to someone to talk about it, so I can share spoilers with!!! LOL
After watching Don Quixote all I can say is...Matsuda Shota needs to have babies. Only question now is...who's going to give them to him? hahaha ;)
jeanie65jh wrote: After watching Don Quixote all I can say is...Matsuda Shota needs to have babies. Only question now is...who's going to give them to him? hahaha ;)

Ok...Ok..I'll sacrifice myself and have his babies...lol
I REALLY want to have a baby but i would choose Won Bin as the *cough* donor :p
RainFlower wrote: I REALLY want to have a baby but i would choose Won Bin as the *cough* donor :p

LOL, I'm amazed you haven't made a Won Bin thread yet...:p
yeah cos it would only be me visiting it & that wld be too sad :)
LisNoir wrote: Ok...Ok..I'll sacrifice myself and have his babies...lol

Thanks for taking one for the team Lis :-p hehe

I'd love to see a reality tv show: "Who wants to have Matsuda Shota's babies?" I wonder what types of competitions they'd go through...
RainFlower wrote: yeah cos it would only be me visiting it & that wld be too sad :)

I think there are other Won Bin fans around. :O

Kawaikochan wrote: Thanks for taking one for the team Lis :-p hehe

I'd love to see a reality tv show: "Who wants to have Matsuda Shota's babies?" I wonder what types of competitions they'd go through...

It will be hard, but someone has to do it...*sigh* LOL

That would be a great variety show...LOL
ha !
I'd watch it . . . . and maybe shoot in an application form - well, he speaks English, it'd be FINE!!!
Liar Game is solidifying my love for him. I really think it might be his looks. don't get me wrong, I do like his acting...Especially in Don Quixote. I adored his portrayal of a brash old gangster ahjussi in a young timid man's body..I loved all his grumbling and cursing! But everytime I look at him in Liar Game...I just give a little "whew...he's cute!" then wonder why other people need to even be on screen with him...(Oh yeah, plot..whatevs!) He is so unusually gorgeous.
jeanie65jh wrote: Liar Game is solidifying my love for him. I really think it might be his looks. don't get me wrong, I do like his acting...Especially in Don Quixote. I adored his portrayal of a brash old gangster ahjussi in a young timid man's body..I loved all his grumbling and cursing! But everytime I look at him in Liar Game...I just give a little "whew...he's cute!" then wonder why other people need to even be on screen with him...(Oh yeah, plot..whatevs!) He is so unusually gorgeous.

Who needs plot when you have Matsuda Shota? LOL
jeanie65jh wrote: Liar Game is solidifying my love for him. I really think it might be his looks. don't get me wrong, I do like his acting...Especially in Don Quixote. I adored his portrayal of a brash old gangster ahjussi in a young timid man's body..I loved all his grumbling and cursing! But everytime I look at him in Liar Game...I just give a little "whew...he's cute!" then wonder why other people need to even be on screen with him...(Oh yeah, plot..whatevs!) He is so unusually gorgeous.

I'm just starting to watch LG - I'm so late to the shota party . . . .
It's never too late to join...I only watched LG a few weeks ago :)