This thread is a threat to my relationship. I can't watch this without thinking naughty things, and I love him for his acting not looks.
you're supposed to have naughty thoughts about shota. it's unnatural not to.
Best actor ever!!!! That's all i need to say....
first time i saw him smile in a drama/movie

I love his cold attitude ^^
I know...I know... Total Repeat. This is in the Kiss Booth but it MUST BE HERE TOO.

Sexy Baby in his Sexy Hats. *sigh*

Love... ♥
squee! that is all.
cityhunter83 wrote: squee! that is all.

I know... Just...

"Of Course He'll Do Whatever He Can" ;) LOL

You KNOW what I was thinking when he said that line...
yea...oh the naughty thoughts.
Oh My God. I am a fangirling mess right now. It's gonna be bad and so so good! I can't wait!

Umi No Ue No Shinryojo

Matsuda Shota will be starring in his first “Getsuku” drama titled “Umi no Ue no Shinryojo“. The drama starts airing in October.

The drama is set in the floating clinic ”Kaishinmaru“. The clinic travels around the islands in the Seto inland sea. Although the clinic is not real, it uses a real floating clinic, ”Saiseimaru“, as inspiration.

Matsuda will play a young doctor named Sezaki Kota. He’s a distinguished doctor with a knack for falling easily in love with women. Every time he visits an island in order to treat someone, he falls in love with a local woman. He’s always turned down, though, and continuous to travel on to the next island.

Alongside Sezaki we have an unknown nurse, played by Takei Emi. The character apparently hates unreasonable things.

The upcoming drama will air every Monday at 9:00 pm on Fuji TV.
Ooh I saw this! What do you think of the hair? He makes an adorable doc!
I'll take him anyway I can. Short hair, long hair. Just as long as he keeps being bad ass and awesome. I have to say Senyuu Tantei wasn't the best drama I've seen by far. I think he is a great actor but that drama was lacking. I want this one to be great! and I want some darn romance! He needs to do a romance for goodness (my) sake!
I'll even take the poo hair.

As long as he continues to be a great actor... Bring it on.
Yeah he hasn't had a romance in a while. I loved Senyuu Tanei just for his climbing around in the black sessy cat burglar gear hehe. I think the hair makes him look cute, but I love his badass looks just as much, if not more. Can't wait to see it!
I think I even loved the blonde! He is such an awesome actor.