LisNoir wrote: I love those pictures. Especially that one up there where he is in front of the mirror. <3

I saw those (and of course my heart just fluttered wildly as always when I first saw them last year) I couldn't believe a year had passed since I posted those! He just keeps getting prettier. I'm getting used to his shorter hair again and still adoring him.

He is shamazing in every way.
errrmagawd. that is all.
Jeaniessi wrote: I saw those (and of course my heart just fluttered wildly as always when I first saw them last year) I couldn't believe a year had passed since I posted those! He just keeps getting prettier. I'm getting used to his shorter hair again and still adoring him.

He is shamazing in every way.

He does keep getting prettier and he is shamazing. I think you mentioned this, but he really is like a fine, fine, fine wine... *shoots hearts out of her eyes*
LisNoir wrote: He does keep getting prettier and he is shamazing. I think you mentioned this, but he really is like a fine, fine, fine wine... *shoots hearts out of her eyes*

better with age. MOST DEFINITELY.

♥♥
Just doing a little screen-capping of "The Pretty"!

because Sweet Lord

....I know you will Baby...

...Oh this smile!

Seriously... *faints*

He's so badass gorgeous.
I read "somewhere" recently that if you fangirl over an actor or idol you like you *must have a lower IQ* than others on MDL. My response would have too many *bleep* words for SkyeCake to handle so I'll just say this.

If you don't have the intelligence to fangirl This Man....

You need to have your head examined. *faint* *squee* *slobber*
Jeaniessi wrote: I read "somewhere" recently that if you fangirl over an actor or idol you like you *must have a lower IQ* than others on MDL. My response would have too many *bleep* words for SkyeCake to handle so I'll just say this.

If you don't have the intelligence to fangirl This Man....

You need to have your head examined. *faint* *squee* *slobber*

*nods head in agreement and adds a fangirl scream*

I really need to watch the other episodes that have aired of his new drama, but one episode a week is sooo painful!
LisNoir wrote: *nods head in agreement and adds a fangirl scream*

I really need to watch the other episodes that have aired of his new drama, but one episode a week is sooo painful!

Yeah it is. I've had ep five downloaded for a week and the usual place I go hasn't put up subs yet. And I have to screen cap Shota-kun!!!! I think my fangirl urges must take the place of missing brain cells.

I know Ep 6 must have aired. Subs ... who knows. It's hard watching as it's airing because I'm getting into the story and want more.

It's probably better you are controlling yourself and waiting until it is all up and complete. A nice long 9-11 ep Shota Marathon THIS IS A GOOD THING!! :)
Jeaniessi wrote: Yeah it is. I've had ep five downloaded for a week and the usual place I go hasn't put up subs yet. And I have to screen cap Shota-kun!!!! I think my fangirl urges must take the place of missing brain cells.

I know Ep 6 must have aired. Subs ... who knows. It's hard watching as it's airing because I'm getting into the story and want more.

It's probably better you are controlling yourself and waiting until it is all up and complete. A nice long 9-11 ep Shota Marathon THIS IS A GOOD THING!! :)

Jajajaja.

Yeah, I've always watched all of his dramas after they are done airing. Dramathoning is best!
i think i will wait til it's done airing. too many currently airing dramas at once make me spazz
Jajajaja! I'm watching too many at once, but if his drama aired twice a week, I'd be more willing to watch it while it aired.
LisNoir wrote: Jajajaja! I'm watching too many at once, but if his drama aired twice a week, I'd be more willing to watch it while it aired.

It's time you spammed a picture in here you know my chingu...

just sayin'
Jeaniessi wrote: It's time you spammed a picture in here you know my chingu...

just sayin'

I know, I know... But I've been busy with... my #1 love...lol

I feel sorry posting THAT in oorie Shota's thread...lol