LisNoir wrote: I will not be watching the first season, but I have the second and third ones on my list.

Mirichan wrote: Well they are all good anyway :p
Even though I really miss Shin from the first season^^

I'll do the reviews now Mirichan! ^^
loved every single season of Gokusen, but didn't like the movie.. sooo damn funny and i'm a big fan of the main character ''Yankumi'' and there is always eyecandy in every season =D
Sadisfied wrote: loved every single season of Gokusen, but didn't like the movie..
sooo damn funny and i'm a big fan of the main character ''Yankumi''
and there is always eyecandy in every season =D

That´s right :)
But Shin will be my favorite forever :p
I still remember when I first watched the first season....it was so hirilous that I just couldn´t stop laugh ...:D
And I watched all three seasons in two days ^^
epically loved this series...watched all 3 seasons and the movie and loved it all, especially the movie considering how they tied all the seasons together with lots of cameos in the movie. I think for me the only thing that would have made the movie perfect if Jun would have been in it.
eragon92 wrote: epically loved this series...watched all 3 seasons and the movie and loved it all, especially the movie considering how they tied all the seasons together with lots of cameos in the movie. I think for me the only thing that would have made the movie perfect if Jun would have been in it.

Yes ...then it would have been perfect but I was really satisfied with the movie anyway ;) I didn´t expect it to be that good ^^
I even watched the raws before and I enjoyed it :) I rarely ever do something like this :p
Has anyone has ever seen the anime to this Drama? I watched the Drama first and then I decided to give the Anime an try:) I think the Anime is even more comedy like ...it wasn´t bad but I like the Drama much better ^^
I have found this video on youtube about yankumi and shin (from the first season ) ;p <3
Do you know any other drama with a similar plot? I'm really enjoying it. I would like to watch other dramas about friendship and fighting :D
Yankee Bokou ni Kaeru I haven't completed it yet but I think it's similar ;)
JACC wrote: Do you know any other drama with a similar plot?

I'm really enjoying it. I would like to watch other dramas about friendship and fighting :D

http://mydramalist.com/japanese-drama/25/gokusen/recommendations
This page has a lot of helpful dramas that are similar to Gokusen. Other than the ones mentioned though, im not sure.
Skye-N-Rain wrote: http://mydramalist.com/japanese-drama/25/gokusen/recommendations
This page has a lot of helpful dramas that are similar to Gokusen. Other than the ones mentioned though, im not sure.

I just had an look on it ;) Well I already know all the Dramas but that doesn´t surprise me because I have always watched out for similiar Dramas like Gokusen since I have watched it for the first time:D
I know one Drama I think it was called"Queen of the classroom" .It was really great but it isn´t directly like Gokusen ^^
Basically it revolves of the change of an class after they get an new Homeroom teacher.At the first glance she seems strict and really scary(my first impression was like that too) but after a few incidents they get to know here better.A deep friendship begins to grow between the pupils.
It is definetely worth watching it <3 I hope I could help at least a little :)
Thank you for the advices :D I'll give some of these a try!
Ok then I will just try to bring some action in this threat :p.... I am really curious as which actor in all three seasons is the absolute favorite guy :) Mine would be Shin,the police officer (season 1),Tetsu and Miura Haruma ;D haha Well that are more then one guy for me >_< But what is about everyone ;)
I've seen the first two seasons, and loved them :D
Sleepninja wrote: I've seen the first two seasons, and loved them :D

O: A new Gokusen lover :p
Great!! yayayay ;)
So you haven´t seen the third season yet??