I want more Gokusen! I loved this Drama it was really good!(it was one of those first dramas i watched when i got into japanese and korean dramas) The storyline was something new for me then I had never watched a movie or serie that have the same story as this one. so i really loved it! I love the passion of their friendship the most and how the teacher really took care of her students( I Always dreamed that i would have a good teacher as her after watchig thit drama haha) @Mirichan: i'm to lazy to comment a new one so i just copied what i comment in the wrong thread haha:P
salwa93 wrote: I want more Gokusen! I loved this Drama it was really good!(it was one of those first dramas i watched when i got into japanese and korean dramas)
The storyline was something new for me then I had never watched a movie or serie that have the same story as this one. so i really loved it!
I love the passion of their friendship the most and how the teacher really took care of her students( I Always dreamed that i would have a good teacher as her after watchig thit drama haha)
@Mirichan: i'm to lazy to comment a new one so i just copied what i comment in the wrong thread haha:P

Hahaha :D No problem at all^^ Already happy you actually left an comment here
Okay, so here we go.
This is the first asian drama i've ever watched. I saw a first episode in my class - when i was a freshmen in my college, almost 3 years ago. The subject on this class was called Japan and the World, so my professor decided to introduce us the world of Japanese dramas.
That's why Gokusen has a special place in my heart, especially the first season. Gokusen is the one who made me a drama freak and i'm so grateful for that :P

Mirichan wrote: Haha I would lie too if I could explain it for sure but now that it is infront of my mind...there is anothere typical secene from Tetsu^^
When Yankumis pupils bought something by that booth where they did always sell their fast-food. One guy wanted to smoke and Tetsu like that:"Pupils who smoke would make their teacher sad":D Hahaha I laughed so much by that scene ;) His yakuza like voice<3

Agree with that one, Miri-chan ^^ i laughed right now by remembering that scene! great one ^^
CloudyAnne wrote: Okay, so here we go.
This is the first asian drama i've ever watched. I saw a first episode in my class - when i was a freshmen in my college, almost 3 years ago. The subject on this class was called Japan and the World, so my professor decided to introduce us the world of Japanese dramas.
That's why Gokusen has a special place in my heart, especially the first season. Gokusen is the one who made me a drama freak and i'm so grateful for that :P

Agree with that one, Miri-chan ^^ i laughed right now by remembering that scene! great one ^^

Hehehe thanks! You remembered it :D So great too! Well it was one of my first comedy Dramas...before that I watched all these sad ones like 1 litre of tears and Koizura..etcxD Therefore Gokusen takes in an important part in my life too<3
I wished I would have that scene....
Mirichan wrote: Hahaha :D No problem at all^^ Already happy you actually left an comment here

Hahaha well good theen! :D
sooo Hoping for a Gokusen season 4? which actors would u like to act in that season if they would a 4th season? :P
salwa93 wrote: Hahaha well good theen! :D
sooo Hoping for a Gokusen season 4? which actors would u like to act in that season if they would a 4th season? :P

Hehehe let´s see...well for sure "Shin"must be there^^
Then I would love to have Yamashita Tomohisa in it..there are other one but they all were already in it before :D
What about you?
Mirichan wrote: Hehehe let´s see...well for sure "Shin"must be there^^
Then I would love to have Yamashita Tomohisa in it..there are other one but they all were already in it before :D
What about you?

Hhaha btw if u didnt know "shins" real name is Jun Matsumoto:)
Ohh i love yamapi i would love it if he had act with Jin Akanishi in season 2 !
Hmm well i dont really know cuz it was a long time a watched Japanese dramas. But i would like to see new faces actually and some of Hey Say Jump members like Yamada also their is a Japanese drama i watched called Clone Baby there is a guy who act in it and he so hott ( he always were white in it, if u have watched the drama) so i would love it if he acted in the 4th season:D
salwa93 wrote: Hhaha btw if u didnt know "shins" real name is Jun Matsumoto:)
Ohh i love yamapi i would love it if he had act with Jin Akanishi in season 2 !
Hmm well i dont really know cuz it was a long time a watched Japanese dramas. But i would like to see new faces actually and some of Hey Say Jump members like Yamada also their is a Japanese drama i watched called Clone Baby there is a guy who act in it and he so hott ( he always were white in it, if u have watched the drama) so i would love it if he acted in the 4th season:D

Hehehe interesting:) LOL I would never forget Jun Matsumotos name~Just thought Shin fits more for Gokusen xDD But thanks anyway^^
I think I know that guy from Clone Baby....:D Great choice^^
Mirichan wrote: Hehehe interesting:) LOL I would never forget Jun Matsumotos name~Just thought Shin fits more for Gokusen xDD But thanks anyway^^
I think I know that guy from Clone Baby....:D Great choice^^

Oh okey i thought u didnt know his name haha my bad! xD
yeah he is really hott i just looked up his name its: Matsuzaka Tori

He really is :D I think he would fit in the Gokusen 4 Drama xD
Yeah i think that too haha! Oh it would be really nice if they did a new season!
salwa93 wrote: Yeah i think that too haha! Oh it would be really nice if they did a new season!

It really would be but I don´t think they will make it :(
Mirichan wrote: It really would be but I don´t think they will make it :(

yeah i know :(( Do u know any good japanese dramas i can watch? I have always loved japanese ppl and I soo love their language.( Japanese dramas was the first dramas i watched at first i didnt even like the korean dramas so much because i was used to the japanese language and cuteness haha :P) But their dramas isnt that good just few ones are, thats why i never watch japanese dramas anymore :/ But do u any good u recomend?
salwa93 wrote: yeah i know :(( Do u know any good japanese dramas i can watch? I have always loved japanese ppl and I soo love their language.( Japanese dramas was the first dramas i watched at first i didnt even like the korean dramas so much because i was used to the japanese language and cuteness haha :P) But their dramas isnt that good just few ones are, thats why i never watch japanese dramas anymore :/ But do u any good u recomend?

Lol I know too may to recommend :D Recently I habe watched too may korean one too because of the lack of japanese but here some recommendations:
Hana Kimi
Risou No Musuko
Hidarime tantei eye+ special Before the Drama
Tantei Gakuen
Unfair(detective more Drama)
1 litre of tears
Atashinchi no Danshi
Holyland
Hotaru no Hikari
Liar Game
Maou(mystery)
Nobuta wo produce
Otomen(shoujo like but really good)
For more recommendations please just ask me:)Would be happy to be of help then~<3