thanks for the welcome. I'm actually not normally a frequent poster in forums, but I am glad to revive this thread a bit.

I'm glad Nakama Yukie (actress) portrays her adorably.

maybe an artist/illustrator will see this post and be inspired to draw a cute chibi Yankumi.

Mirichan wrote: At first welcome to this thread:) Gosh it has been dead for so long and you made it live again!! I am greateful about that(:
I watched Gokusen about 3 years ago.It was he beginning of my Drama-addiction. That habit of throwing her glasses away,letting her hair down...It was *damn*cute and funny at the same time.That thing with the superhero is really fitting. In truth I don´t like her "Manga form" that much. Not cute at all*~*
Though I am really bad at drawing therfore I am not at help...SORRY >_<
i loved gokusen so much one of my first japanese dramas and the one i enjoyed really much!!! loved all of the different seasons and movies ^^ love it~ the casts is just awesome!<3
Can i just say...I SOOOOO LOOOOVEEEEE GOKUSEN?!!!! I watched all 3 season and all the Movies and Special! I love Yankumi!!!! I want SHINKUMI!!!! hehehe I'm so happy to see this thread! I so want another season though...
Shinkumi.... that's a good one - I actually considered that... It would have to be a season when Shin comes back from Africa older and more mature. In the first season he was more like a brother. That's probably how Yankumi sees him.. as a cute little brother.
also I haven't seen 2 and 3 or the movie yet, so ... I have no idea about what goes on in those...
rosefae72 wrote: Shinkumi.... that's a good one - I actually considered that... It would have to be a season when Shin comes back from Africa older and more mature. In the first season he was more like a brother. That's probably how Yankumi sees him.. as a cute little brother.

yeah...totally agree...she was like a big sister figure during SHINKUMI Season...but i soooo want Shin to come back and sweep her off her feet!!! HEHEHE...
rosefae72 wrote: thanks for the welcome. I'm actually not normally a frequent poster in forums, but I am glad to revive this thread a bit.

I'm glad Nakama Yukie (actress) portrays her adorably.

maybe an artist/illustrator will see this post and be inspired to draw a cute chibi Yankumi.

MAybe^^And then he/she posts it in the Forum here!Yes I am really tahnkful about that ...because of you the thread here got more action(:

steciLovesDramas wrote: i loved gokusen so much
one of my first japanese dramas and the one i enjoyed really much!!!

loved all of the different seasons and movies ^^ love it~ the casts is just awesome!<3

So TRUE,TRUE,TRUE,TRUE,TRUE,TRUE<3 The cast is perfect.I re-watched all three seasons+movie about ten times and still it doesn´t get boring(:

yukino78 wrote: Can i just say...I SOOOOO LOOOOVEEEEE GOKUSEN?!!!!
I watched all 3 season and all the Movies and Special!
I love Yankumi!!!! I want SHINKUMI!!!! hehehe
I'm so happy to see this thread!
I so want another season though...

AWWWWW And I am so happy you found your way to this thread here! No one did seem to notice it until now before much >_<
I wait for another season for 3 years now...xD I still haven´t given up to see Shin and Yankumi together again*~*

rosefae72 wrote: also I haven't seen 2 and 3 or the movie yet, so ... I have no idea about what goes on in those...

yukino78 wrote: yeah...totally agree...she was like a big sister figure during SHINKUMI Season...but i soooo want Shin to come back and sweep her off her feet!!! HEHEHE...

Just my saying...:p
rosefae72 wrote: also I haven't seen 2 and 3 or the movie yet, so ... I have no idea about what goes on in those...

oh you haven't? You should! well, that's my opinion...some peepd didnt' like it much, i think it was really good...then again, I love Nakama Yukie, so I love all her dramas! LOL
yukino78 wrote: oh you haven't? You should! well, that's my opinion...some peepd didnt' like it much, i think it was really good...then again, I love Nakama Yukie, so I love all her dramas! LOL

Season 2+3+Movie are as great as the first one!:)
my sister was a big fan of this drama which was the only reason i watched it. I watched onizuka before this and also watched the anime and read the manga which might be the reason why i wasnt as interest when i watch this show ;o
Mirichan wrote: Season 2+3+Movie are as great as the first one!:)

I agree! now i want to re-watch them again!!!
nekoblah wrote: my sister was a big fan of this drama which was the only reason i watched it. I watched onizuka before this and also watched the anime and read the manga which might be the reason why i wasnt as interest when i watch this show ;o

I watched Great Teacher Onizuka too! I love it too! But i think I love Gokusen more...LOL.
I watched the dramas first before I started reading the manga and watched the anime for Gokusen...so didn't bother me at all.
GTO though...ive read all the manga and have all the anime dvd too! before watching the drama...hehehe
Yeah, I do plan on watching 2 + 3 + Movie :) my "to watch" list is getting awfully long. not enough hours in the day O.o
rosefae72 wrote: Yeah, I do plan on watching 2 + 3 + Movie :)

my "to watch" list is getting awfully long. not enough hours in the day O.o

i hear yah...i wanna re-watch them all! i know i have them all saves somewhere, but i switched laptop and my ipod got stolen with all the gokusen episodes! arghhh! now i can't find where all my shows are!
yukino78 wrote: I watched Great Teacher Onizuka too! I love it too! But i think I love Gokusen more...LOL.
I watched the dramas first before I started reading the manga and watched the anime for Gokusen...so didn't bother me at all.
GTO though...ive read all the manga and have all the anime dvd too! before watching the drama...hehehe

i liked GTO story line more ... Gokusen is more a fangirl type xD