Hi guys i just recently watch Late Blooming Sunflower, it's so touching me because it so related to my current situations. Can you guys help me find another or similar movie or Jdrama? i need to continue my life thanks a lot for your help and support guys. 

Late Blooming Sunflower ~My Life, Renewal~ (TV Mini Series 2012– ) - IMDb 

To be honest I haven't watched this drama but you may want to see the recommendation people made based on this drama here

https://mydramalist.com/5339-osozaki-no-himawari/recs

Might not be exactly what you're looking for and I haven't watched the one you mentioned but, these dramas kinda have similar themes. These are family-oriented slice-of-life, healing types of drama.

- Freeter, Ie o Kau. 
- 0.5 no Otoko
Okashi no Ie

Also, hang in there, we have one life to live. I know it's easier to say to others (but I'm also going through some tough times). 

I'm glad you enjoyed "Late Blooming Sunflower." For more touching stories, consider watching "1 Litre of Tears," "Orange," "The Great Passage," "Tokyo Sonata," "Anohana," and "March Comes in Like a Lion." 

Nagi's Long Vacation/Nagi no Oitama  She moves the countryside to try to find herself instead of always conforming. I'm only 4 eps in.

Ones I've not seen yet that might fit:

Ore no Hanashi wa Nagai/My Story is Long NEET character trying to find purpose

Boku no Ita Jikan/The Hours of My Life terminally ill person trying to enjoy life

thanks a lot guys I'm begin my journey. 

samenai:

Might not be exactly what you're looking for and I haven't watched the one you mentioned but, these dramas kinda have similar themes. These are family-oriented slice-of-life, healing types of drama.

- Freeter, Ie o Kau. 
- 0.5 no Otoko
Okashi no Ie

Also, hang in there, we have one life to live. I know it's easier to say to others (but I'm also going through some tough times). 

If you like . 5 no otoko, you'll like my story is long.. 

As a similar person like these main characters in the dramas, I'm always looking for someone to help me out a little to pull me out of the hole

In both cases, these are single people in their 30s who have been content with their lives and routines until they feel that something is missing.

The Single Teacher Miss Hayako - nice 30s elementary school teacher who decides she probably should think about getting married. The other single teachers have had collective projects in the past with respect to things like physical fitness. Finding spouses becomes their new project.

Family's Form - a late 30s office manager has just bought a small quiet apartment, enjoys his workplace, jogging, and his nightly glass of beer. He keeps to himself.  Everything is disrupted when his outgoing retired fisherman father comes for an extended stay, bringing a young teenage stepson and looking for the boy's mother who is somewhere in the city (the ML didn't know about this marriage). The FL is the lady in the apartment above, whose own mother has suddenly come to visit.