http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Japanese_Drama_Season_-_Autumn_2011

--
Currently that list has 4 dramas. I'm so happy that there's a drama with my 2 fav actors (KimuTaku and Yamamoto Yusuke) in SAME drama.

Anyway what are you looking forward? and this is NOT summer drama thread
Antarctica ~The Story of Dogs and Men challenged the Field of God~ ! Yes.. I want a preview... Can't waiit to see what else is out I have a few I have heard are in the works and can't wait for more info..
I also can't wait to see what other dramas will be added to the list. I hope there'll be something similar to Byakyuako
Honestly the two japanese summer dramas that I was looking forward to have both been disappointing. I'm not a good judge of japanese dramas, so I have to wait until they've all aired before I can decide if I want to watch it or not. Korean shows I can judge and decide for the most part. So I won't be watching any of these, at least not until they fully air.
i'm interested in ore no sora..and love money..
and will give kimutaku's drama a try..^^
I only like romantic comedies, or romance drama so none of those peak my interest=(
I saw somewhere that there is going to be a sequel to the movie Kaiji and it's supposed to air on Nov. 5. I'm not sure if this is accurate though.
looks like the list has some new dramas.. Currently looking forward to:

Last Money
Runaway
Sengyou Shufu Tantei ~Watashi wa Shadow
Nankyoku Tairiku
Shiawase no Kiiroi Hankachi
I hear Bokura ga Ita is going to be either a drama or movie this year. I can't remember which. Very excited for that :D
But I'm not sure how interested I am in the Autumn lineup. Maybe the Kimutaku one. He's always good :)
Selina wrote: I'm so happy that there's a drama with my 2 fav actors (KimuTaku and Yamamoto Yusuke) in SAME drama.

Kimura's new drama? That will be nice, I was hoping for a drama with him in it. Recently watched Pride, and miss him already. I have seen almost all of his dramas, can't wait for this one. I will be cheking it out.
I love Fujiki Naohito so it looks like i'll be watching Sengyou Shufu Tantei ~Watashi wa Shadow. Also the one from Kimura, and Runaway seems interesting, don't know the actor but the drama is the type I like, mystery/thriller. Can't wait! :)
the actor in Runaway is my ultimate fav (one of them) Ichihara Hayato
he is actually the main lead.. yeah never seen him in other dramas. Is he a good actor?
Yokai Ningen Bem sounds like fun. Kame is in it so i'll watch it just for the drool-factor.
and i'm a fan of Fukada Kyoko so i might have to check out Sengyou Shufu Tantei ~Watashi wa Shadow
but i haven't checked out the others yet so not sure what appeals to me plot-wise.
izumichan wrote: he is actually the main lead.. yeah never seen him in other dramas. Is he a good actor?

you mean Ichihara Hayato ? if so then: HELL YEAH!

watch ROOKIES, Saru Lock and Yankee Bokou ni Kaeru and you'll know ;P