ahahah I love Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari ^^

The single will contain 5 Limited Edition (A-E).
It was rumoured that Pyocopyoco Ultra was going to be Niigaki's graduation single, but these rumours are now proven false.
The Special Edition Limited E will contain a special solo song of a past Hello! Project single, sung by Niigaki herself, because of her position of being the "longest enrolled member of Morning Musume".
Tsunku commented Morning Musumes new song on Twitter himself, saying: "MM's new song is too cool. Will they be able to sing it? It'll be a fight with/for their skills. I wonder if 9th and 10th gen will be able to keep up with the dance for MM's new song".
This song is believed to influenced by Dubstep, a European/American, genre of music/dance.
- source and more info: http://helloproject.wikia.com/wiki/Renai_Hunter

Oooo cool. Jpop with dubstep :) I've been listening to Skrillex a lot lately.
I absolutely adore Morning Musume. I've been listening to them since 2007. They started my love for idol music and in turn my love of dramas. Before them I was listening to nothing but Jrock. My favorite Momusu members of all time are: Iida Kaori, Yasuda Kei, Kago Ai, Konno Asami, Niigaki Risa, Kamei Eri, Kusumi Koharu, Mitsui Aika, LinLin, Suzuki Kanon, Ikuta Erina, and Satou Masaki.
And my all time favorite song is Aozora ga Itsumade mo Tsuzuku You na Mirai de Are. (And I of course love a tons of others.)

Renai Hunter sounds like an amazing song and it's completely fitting for Risa's graduation. I can't wait to see which song she picks as her solo song. I'm thinking it's gonna be Yuugure Sakusen Kaigi.
Umm they came here to Los Angeles...like 3 years ago to the LA Anime convention, didn't get to see them though.
I want them to have a world tour! They totally deserves it. I'm SOOOOO ANGRY at myself for not being able to attend HANGRY & ANGRY's (for those who don't know it's a duo consisting Yossie aka Yoshizawa Hitomi and Ishikawa Rika) concert in 2009 (or was it 2010..?) when they came to Finland.
Whenever I hear something that's considered "Dubstep", I get the impression that an UFO is about to land right in front of me.
But it seems to be alright with Ren'ai Hunter,
here is a song preview from a concert:

And I love this live performance of JK Monogatari: <3 <3 <3

No one posted this yet, but a few days ago the full radio rip for Renai Hunter was released. And I absolutely love it! The song is just perfect. And the covers, I'm so happy with them. My girl Mittsi is up front again. <3

^ I love it :D It's really catchy and I think the dubstep works with the rest of the song. Were those the radio hosts speaking? Anywho, I can't wait to see the PV for this! :D
I like the song as well - very catchy and the outfits are also likeable. I am happy they managed to have the song smoothly merge with some dubstep beats - I was afraid of another alien-lands-in-garden music. :) But hey I already uploaded a preview *sobbs*.
And here comes the dance - the more I listen to the song the more it reminds me of Miss A's Touch.

Most of the members are so young these days, the only one I like is Sayashi Riho. :)
Szasha wrote: And here comes the dance - the more I listen to the song the more it reminds me of Miss A's Touch.

Most of the members are so young these days, the only one I like is Sayashi Riho. :)

I will miss Niigaki Risa sooooo damn much ;___; ♥
I hope they don't add new members and that none of the older members will graduate for a while.

Song: wasn't that good as I expected it to be T^T
was a bit bored. Not the best from MoMusu.
MV also wasn't that good D:
Morning Musume was my first ever foreign music group I got into. Needless to say I have devoted 34 spots on one of my MP3 players for just Morning Musume songs LOL
I like their new song better than the chicken thing (Pyoko, Pyoko Ultra). :)

HAVA-RAVA wrote: I will miss Niigaki Risa sooooo damn much ;___; ♥
I hope they don't add new members and that none of the older members will graduate for a while.

Song: wasn't that good as I expected it to be T^T
was a bit bored. Not the best from MoMusu.
MV also wasn't that good D:

There aren't many old members left, though. Only Sayumi, Reina and well Aika is not exactly an old member, is she?
I am feeling like a granny watching those youngsters dance. ;)
I miss the older members! T-T And I'm gonna miss Risa, but I want to give the newer members a chance. The problem is.......this group no longer does those crazy/hilarious stunts on shows like Music Fighter or Utaban anymore (I miss Utaban). And they no longer have their own show, Hello Morning. I am clueless how to find out their different personalities and talents without appearances on shows like that. :( Utaban was one of the shows that really showcased them and helped them gain such a huge fan-base.