MDL Actor Profile[/URL]

Jung Il Woo (Hangul: 정일우) (born September 9, 1987) is a South Korean actor, singer and model. He attended Han Yang University majoring in Arts.

[U]Filmography

[LIST]
[*]My Love (2007)
[*]Silent World (2006)[/LIST]

TV series[LIST]
[*]The Moon that Embraces the Sun (MBC, 2012)
[*]High Kick 3: The Revenge of the Short Legged (MBC, 2011, cameo)
[*]Flower Boy Ramyun Shop (2011 tvN)
[*]49 Days (SBS, 2011)
[*]High Kick Through the Roof (MBC, 2009, cameo)
[*]My Fair Lady (KBS2, 2009)
[*]The Return of Iljimae (MBC, 2009)
[*]The Secret of Keu Keu Island (MBC, 2008, cameo)
[*]High Kick! (MBC, 2006)
[/LIST]
Gotta love him! :D even though I have seen only ramyun and few episodes of 49 days so far...but I wonder if he really (in real life) has a bit that kind of temperament, since there are some things alike in his roles or then I haven't just seen enough or he has just got that kinda roles, because they suit him, idk :P anyway~ what do you think and which is the best drama from him so far (in your opinion)?
What?! Him Too?! Why did I think he had a thread too! Dang! We need to get crackin' on some of these K men! Nice going Lis!
Jeaniessi wrote: What?! Him Too?! Why did I think he had a thread too! Dang! We need to get crackin' on some of these K men! Nice going Lis!

I thought Kim Soo Hyun and him both had threads...I needed to post pictures while waiting for subs...It's so hard being an addict...LOL
Oh wow love love loved that 2nd pic of the 4... oh and of course the 1st one too...
awww he's cute..and funny....i ♥ him too...^_^
KamZ wrote: awww he's cute..and funny....i ♥ him too...^_^

You are so full of love, aren't ya? LOL, I read all you <3 and love messages in the other threads...lol
LisNoir wrote: You are so full of love, aren't ya? LOL, I read all you <3 and love messages in the other threads...lol

loool..i can't seem to help it :D
KamZ wrote: loool..i can't seem to help it :D

Jajajaja, I completely understand. :D
I think I might have hotlinked all those awesome Jung Il Woo photos in the Kiss Booth because I can't find him in my photobucket! I'm going to look again... LOL He needs more pictures in here!
He really does. :D
heh lis-ssi..i hadn't noticed your new avi..you are uchlech :D

Return of Iljimae ~ Mane of Glory! oooh! He's just so cute!