윤상현

Yoon Sang Hyun (hanja: 尹相鉉) was born on 21 September 1973. He is a South Korean actor and singer best known for his role in Secret Garden.

Yoon made his debut at age 32, in 2005, in Seoul Broadcasting System (SBS) television series Marrying a Millionaire, followed by lead role in My Fair Lady in 2009.

In early 2010, Yoon released Japanese single "The Last Rain", which debuted at 11th place on the Oricon Chart.[2] This was followed by SBS's Secret Garden, as Joo-won's cousin and hallyu star Oska. Where he sang "눈물자리" and "Liar" as Oska and contributed to the soundtrack with "바라본다" and "Here I Am".

In February 2011, he released his Japanese debut studio album 'Precious Days and followed by mini concerts and showcases in Japan. Then co-starred with Choi Ji-woo in romantic comedy Can't Lose on Munhwa Broadcasting Corporation (MBC), about a lawyer couple facing their own divorce suit

TV Shows

-Can't Lose (MBC, 2011)
-Secret Garden (SBS, 2010)
-Take Care of the Young Lady (KBS2, 2009)
-Queen of Housewives (MBC, 2009)
-The Secret of Keu Keu Island (MBC, 2008)
-One Mom and Three Dads (KBS2, 2008)
-Winter Bird (MBC, 2007)
-Common Single (SBS, 2006)
-Exhibition of Fireworks (MBC, 2006)
-Marrying a Millionaire (SBS, 2005)

Movies

-Sunday Seoul (2006, cameo)

Recognitions

-2009 KBS Drama Awards: Best Couple Award with Yoon Eun Hye (Take Care of the Young Lady)
-2009 KBS Drama Awards: Popularity Award (Take Care of the Young Lady)
-2009 MBC Drama Awards: Top Excellence Award - Actor (Queen of Housewives)
-2006 SBS Drama Awards: New Star Award (Common Single)

For Sleepy :p
Oska! :) I like him. I need to dig up my pictures on page 20 or so of photobucket. LOL He needs some cute spam in here.
Jeaniessi wrote: Oska! :) I like him. I need to dig up my pictures on page 20 or so of photobucket. LOL He needs some cute spam in here.

Haha go for it! :D
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! Thank you for making this thread (hehehe I kinda bullied her into it :P) He's on my top 5 list of Korean actors.

I love his music and acting.

This is one of my favorite songs by him.

Isn't he gawjuss?

Sleepninja wrote: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! Thank you for making this thread (hehehe I kinda bullied her into it :P) He's on my top 5 list of Korean actors.

Hahaha your welcome (: I meant to do it before but forgot and I got in a mood for making a few new threads (:
Crazy4You wrote: Hahaha your welcome (: I meant to do it before but forgot and I got in a mood for making a few new threads (:

Sweet!
The picture where he is holding the cartoon poster hahahaha.... too cute >< Loved him in Take Care of The Young Lady, and thought he was simply amazing in Secret Garden.... cant ever forget Osca!! :D
NinaJade82 wrote: The picture where he is holding the cartoon poster hahahaha.... too cute ><

Loved him in Take Care of The Young Lady, and thought he was simply amazing in Secret Garden.... cant ever forget Osca!! :D

Haha It is cute :3 You lurker, you! Post more! :p
haha... We'll have to get all the Yoon Sang Hyun fans in here!!!!!!!!! Its party time... I know a couple *goes to gather them*
Oska! I loved him in Secret Garden he was one of my favorite characters :D
ali101234 wrote: Oska! I loved him in Secret Garden he was one of my favorite characters :D

Same here! :) You should give TCOTYL a try.
Sleepninja wrote: Same here! :) You should give TCOTYL a try.

I have seen it. I saw it before I watched secret garden originally I didn't know it was him then but I do now lol
ali101234 wrote: I have seen it. I saw it before I watched secret garden originally I didn't know it was him then but I do now lol

LOL Ok :p

Happy Birthday! :D