He used to be one of my top 5 favorite actors because he has really good in Dae Mul. Now maybe he is in a top 10. I've seen him in Dae Mul, Cinderella Man, Stairway to Heaven, Pain, More Than Blue, The Fate, Love So Divine, Once Upon a Time in High School, My Tutor Friend. I plan to watch: Repeat, I Love You and maybe Feng Hua Xue Yue.
He needs a bigger picture...Hottie pie.
Reposted from the Kiss Booth because there needs to be some smokin' pic spammiches in here!

With his Wife....SMOKING HOOOOOOOTTTT!

i dont like him anymore
bokami wrote: i dont like him anymore

lol Did he do a bad drama?

me neither

Sleepninja wrote: lol Did he do a bad drama?

just coz he's too old..i like the younger lot lol

KamZ wrote: me neither

just coz he's too old..i like the younger lot lol

Sillies! He's not too old. (what must they think of old Jeanie who is around his age?)
I like him, one of my many favorites.
Will always be a fave of mine. Liked him in STHeaven, Sad Sonata, Bad Love, Once Upon a Time in High School, Dae Mul, etc.

bokami & kamz you ageists so & sos :p He isnt too old but I'm not for or against him lol & I think he looks like Hyun Bin only with a better body buhahahahahahaha
RainFlower wrote: bokami & kamz you ageists so & sos :p

He isnt too old but I'm not for or against him lol

& I think he looks like Hyun Bin only with a better body buhahahahahahaha

pissshhhh go have your eyes checked....and Binnie's all hot bod now...just you wait and watch..
Kwon Sang Woo was my first ever favourite K-actor...but that was 2003/4 and i have moved on since then.......to younger ones bahahahaha
Kwon Sang Woo is hot. hot hot hot. HOT