Since there's a thread for "preferred 2nd female lead" I think there should be a thread for the worst of worst 2nd leading female characters.

In my opinion almost every drama has worst but of the ones I've seen and remember the chara; especially Winter Sonata (watching it atm) has the worst of worst; Oh Chelin/Chae-rin. And another is the annoying chara played by UEE in You're Beautiful.

I hate these "oh-i'm-so-everyone's-friend-but-in-reality-i-hate-everyone-and-want-to-make-them-suffer-as-much-as-i-can" characters aka the ones who seems to be female leads friends but stabs their back all the time and the innocent female lead doesn't know that.

So what are your worst of the worst characters?
Seung- MI from Shining Inheritance
The friend who used to live with her before LMH moved in in Personal Taste (can't remember her name)
The second female lead in Thorn Birds. She was a despicable character. I'll come up with more later.
@Lis: I totally agree on those 2 also. The one from Personal Taste is named Kim In-hee. I totally despised her >.<
@ms: i haven't watched Thorn Birds yet so I can't say my opinion of her yet..
Hye In - The noona from My Girlfriend is a Gumiho. I HATE girls who don't want a guy until someone else has them.
Chae Rin - The noona from Delightful Girl Choon Hyang for the same reason above.
Yoon Joo - Lie To Me. She's just too pathetic. Her character makes me violent.
Yoon Joo - My Princess. I'm a part of the ranks of viewers who wanted to smash her face every time she came on screen. I'm mad that she wanted to keep both guys. She didn't love either one enough to just pick one. She just didn't want anyone else to have them.
Seo Eun Young - The editor from Coffee House. I know she got Kang Ji Hwan's character in the end but that's why I'm so pissed! I refuse to acknowledge her as the lead actress.
Kim Min-Jung aka Han Yu-Kyung from Thorn birds (oh how i hated her..n how they actually tried to justify all her wrong doings was even more appalling)
Kim Seo Hyun(My Girl)-gaaahhhh i wanted to go into the show and strangle her
Kang Hee Young(Dr Champ)-she was just so damn boring & also the actress is just so bland
Yoon Joo(Lie To Me)-what a selfish b****
Yoon Seo(Baby Face Beauty)-what a total & utter b**** She is such a selfish, a fake & a backstabber
Yoo He Yi(You're Beautiful)-gaaahhh she really made me want to kick her in the face. I HATE girls like her
digoexhiree wrote: Yoon Seo(Baby Face Beauty)-what a total & utter b**** She is such a selfish, a fake & a backstabber

on the contrary..i actually think i can get where she's coming from..don't kill me haha..i mean im more angry at the guy..he conveniently chooses to ignore her n starts likin the baby faced beauty on the sly..i mean that's just rude..ofcourse im nt sayin the lead girl's at fault..poor girl is totally clueless hehe..i mean i wud hv preferred if yoon seo had chosen a better path to avenge her insult n instead of takin it out on the poor baby faced beauty, taught him a lesson..i mean that wud hv been much better ofcourse..bcoz otherwise, this yoon seo girl was pretty cool in the beginnin..she loved the guy n made an effort to b good to his daughter..n she's loved him for a pretty long time..it wasn't a one-sided love either..they seemed pretty much in love..plus not to forget how this president conveniently suggested they get engaged coz he was pretty miffed at the lead girl then..i mean how easy for him to jus go back n forth n play wit someone's emotion!?!..yet the writer makes it look as though he's some saint n the girl a total bitch..
wrote: Hye In - The noona from My Girlfriend is a Gumiho. I HATE girls who don't want a guy until someone else has them.
Chae Rin - The noona from Delightful Girl Choon Hyang for the same reason above.

Yoon Joo - My Princess. I'm a part of the ranks of viewers who wanted to smash her face every time she came on screen. I'm mad that she wanted to keep both guys. She didn't love either one enough to just pick one. She just didn't want anyone else to have them.
Seo Eun Young - The editor from Coffee House. I know she got Kang Ji Hwan's character in the end but that's why I'm so pissed! I refuse to acknowledge her as the lead actress.

also those D::

and Seo Eun Young. I totally agree with that. I always thought Eunjung's chara as the lead girl ^^
UEE in You're Beautiful.. I refuse to watch anything with her in it ever again.. I don't care who the male lead is..
avernodydrorp wrote: The second female lead in Thorn Birds. She was a despicable character. I'll come up with more later.

I agree! I really didnt like her character and she was so ugly!
FempauseQuene wrote: UEE in You're Beautiful.. I refuse to watch anything with her in it ever again.. I don't care who the male lead is..

I agree! Her character was just too annoying.
Haha I'm trying to come up with some but everyone mentioned all the ones I didnt like! LOL.
yazmin wrote: I agree! Her character was just too annoying.

UEE's character in real life is very cute. Which just tells that her acting is amazing :O
katietorresm wrote: Hye In - The noona from My Girlfriend is a Gumiho. I HATE girls who don't want a guy until someone else has them.

You've read my mind. I'll also have to add to the list :

Hong Mo Ne from Bad Guy - wanted to strangle her
Lee Chae Yeong from Wonderful Life - she was rather selfish
Janice from Manny (actually I don't even like the lead girl in this one) - she's rude, has no manners whatsoever and is narcissistic..
Hong Hye Jan from Sweet Buns - she can't make up her mind
Shin Ae Rifrom Temptation of Wife - for me she's the epitome of evilness