Chanyeol-kai-exo-kpopbias wrote: I can barely spell unattractive but thankyou I can now :p

LOL!
Miyane, if u find my words hurtful, that wasn't my intention.
I guess if I were to start a thread in Hangul, I might ended up the same.
I didn't think what you said was bad O_o I was just saying that I can spell unattractive now >_<
Chanyeol-kai-exo-kpopbias wrote: And what is Miyane O.O

Errrr............that's romanisation of sorry from hangul to english, or so it's spread on the rest of the world!
Oh okay thankyou I used to spell it like mi ane but that seems better like romanisation.
Well, it's not miyane, its mianhae or mianhaeyo. Miyane is a very awkward romanisation I must say. You literally translate the hangul to mianhae. I must say that I have never read that kind of romanisation of sorry before, so it's not spread all over the world :P. I don't mean to insult you or something though, I'm just saying :).
I don't think Kim Hyun Joong is ugly. I like his looks. He's my 4D guy. xD But Jang Geun Suk is really ugly.! Everything about him is ugly. Besides he looks way too much as a girl. An ugly girl. Lol Sry guys. But ugly is ugly.
And almost every Japanese actor or singer is ugly. Guys only. Look I just said almost every Japanese guy. Not all. There exceptions. ^_^
i dont like that guy too but im still not saying the R word
I like Jang guen suk :D but not with long hair :p But I don't know what his personality is like
Oh okay I wonder if i can do English rominsation in hangul :o
I don't think that Yoon Eun Hye is attractive in the classical sense. She has features that don't add up to what one would expect in a classical beauty. But her flaws define her and make her more appealing to me. Lee Min-ho, every time I see him all I can think of is the perm.
Now seriously? Let me tell you something ( in a nice and friendly way) using the expression " ugly" to describe someone shows the evil side of yours! I think that there's no ugly creatures in that planet ( If we're talkin about appearances and looks)! Everyone has their beautiful side! The story is when you say that " this person is ugly" you just limited yourself and your point of view in appearances which is really wrong and silly at the same time! Please be more open-minded toward other people ( believe me this has nothing to do with K-stars or others but am talking in a general way) , and try to find their good features or otherwise you're going to make more enemies than friends. With love from me ^_^
Yep Idc If it's rude he is no good looking at all! I think Jessica from SNSD is ugly too :p I prefer hyoeon. And people leave her alone she just Doesn't speak English properly who cares it's a small mistake god sake!