I didn't like the way Choi Kang Hee looked in 7th Grade Civil Servant, I couldn't stand watching it because of the way they made her look. But I think that she was quite pretty in other dramas like Protect the Boss. She can be really pretty but it was just that one drama that kind of put me of her... But she is a good actress. I'm probably the only person who thinks this... Sorry if you loved her in 7th Grade Civil Servant...
0energy wrote: I didn't like the way Choi Kang Hee looked in 7th Grade Civil Servant, I couldn't stand watching it because of the way they made her look. But I think that she was quite pretty in other dramas like Protect the Boss. She can be really pretty but it was just that one drama that kind of put me of her... But she is a good actress.
I'm probably the only person who thinks this... Sorry if you loved her in 7th Grade Civil Servant...

Burn.
Paquito-D9 wrote: Burn.

Sorry, it was only in 7th Grade Civil serant, she is really cute....
Please chill, it's just an opinion.
0energy wrote: Sorry, it was only in 7th Grade Civil serant, she is really cute....
Please chill, it's just an opinion.

She looks beautiful everywhere, it's her eyes!

I'm chill, it wasn't an "I'm mad" burn, it was a "I like being dramatic" burn.
Okay : ) Sorry for misunderstanding the burn... She is beautiful though! I have to agree on that...
Paquito-D9 wrote: She looks beautiful everywhere, it's her eyes!

I'm chill, it wasn't an "I'm mad" burn, it was a "I like being dramatic" burn.

Okay : )
Sorry for misunderstanding the burn...
She is beautiful though! I have to agree on that...
0energy wrote: Okay : )
Sorry for misunderstanding the burn...
She is beautiful though! I have to agree on that...

You shall be forgiven! Choi Kang Hee wouldn't want me to hold a grudge because of her >:
im i the only one that finds this thread a liitle mean..? i know they are celebrities but they are still people..
Chanyeols-Wife-EXO wrote: Give 1 Kpop star or Actor/Actress you think is ugly but everyone else thinks otherwise.

I think Kim hyun joong

i agree
his acting isn't good he's not ugly but not handsome neither i don't like him at all
Drama4lover wrote: I don't think Kim Hyun Joong is ugly. I like his looks. He's my 4D guy. xD
But Jang Geun Suk is really ugly.!
Everything about him is ugly.
Besides he looks way too much as a girl. An ugly girl. Lol
Sry guys. But ugly is ugly.

what the heck??
Jang Suk is ugly????????
u must be kidding ,,he looks like a girl ok, but he's soooo handsome . he should change his haircut someday
Personally, I think Kim Hyun Joong is gawjuss. Oori alien prince. *swoons* But whatever happened to beauty is in the eye of the beholder? Not everyone will agree with everyone. Also, I don't think ugly is an "evil" word. There so many much more evil things out there.

Anyways, I'm closing this thread since there's a similar thread in one of the general forums which has been around longer. I will add the link for that thread once I manage to find.

Edit... Here it is. http://mydramalist.com/forum/showthread.php?403-They-say-he-is-Hot-I-think-Not!
I totally agree with you. I really don't get the whole fuss about Kim Hyun Joong.
Also Lee Jong Suk, but I guess it's all because of his nose job. I actually like him as an actor.
I think Hyun Joong is better looking than Chanyeol xD. I don't like him of course because he's an abuser but just saying hahaha.

I don't like it when ppl say Lee Minho is handsome...he is so not handsome.
Also Lee Jongsuk is okay but I don't think he's handsome.

Idols that idk how ppl think they're handsome: Jun.K and Kyuhyun.
"Ugly" is do harsh word :
definitely Lee Jong Hyuk from Bubblegum. I've seen him in several dramas and in almost every one of them someone mentions how handsome he is and i'm over here like:

CtNpAI0VMAQK9zU.jpg