were not doing anything to her, like her we also have our freedom of speech... she put up a thread and needs some viewers and commenters.. this tell you we valued all our fellow member. either rude or not rude, ugly or not ugly we can't let her sit on her own thread all by herself... + she knows this is gonna be war of words lol
No I didn't know actually >_> Please don't speak for me ^^
Ugly or not? But aren't you the one getting angry because she used to word ugly? When you just said ugly or not... -___- Do not act like you have never though someone was ugly we are humans. Even if you didn't say the actual word ugly. Unattractive is exactly the same as ugly and in my opinion I do not think it's less rude when it means exactly the same thing. K.Thanks.Bye.bye :)
Lets not turn this into an argument! Can't we all get along :)
I agree with Kim hyun joong.
YEAH! Thread over now yes blah blah I made a mistake no more arguing I hate it! The person to comment I will ignore.
lol no need to be upset all of this are just all in a day of work... remember as Superman says im always around... dont worry this is nothing
we are family dont ignore me lol
and lets start all over again...
There's a wart on my shoulder. Ottoke?!

There are no ugly people in k-pop... there are only people who may have been ugly ... before visiting plastic surgeons
abracadabra wrote: There are no ugly people in k-pop... there are only people who may have been ugly ... before visiting plastic surgeons

lol! I know that's right.
shaz22 wrote: Errrr............that's romanisation of sorry from hangul to english, or so it's spread on the rest of the world!

Actually, it's Mianhae.

미 = Mi
안 = An
해 = Hae

Mianhae.
Have you not seen Unbreakable or? I couldn't even recognize him...... Okay I'm gonna be honest, I thought that too at first but seeing him now, I take it back. And don't you think it's rude to make a tread about idols that people think are ugly?
Creating a thread just to call someone ugly...it's ugly itself. This is seriously wrong. If you don't find someone attractive enough, it's ok, you don't have to. There must be people who don't find you attractive either. But, how would you feel if they decided to make a thread about your "ugliness''? I don't know you, I don't want to know you either, but you don't sound to be a very beautiful human being yourself. People can put make up on, they can dress up, they can even change their faces, but if they are ugly inside, that can never change. And if you think I'm being offensive right now, then you really misunderstand the meaning of offending someone.
ugly word shouldn't do all this anger, it's a simple mistake could happen with everyone, including some explained their point of view there is no problem, the only mistake that she didn't choose the suitable word and she has been known that, and for me I don't think it is the fault requires the interpretation of her, she is just doen't pan out in choosing the right word. so for everyone be kind ^-^
Ok guys, I think she knows what's the problem already. People shouldn't call others 'ugly', that's rude and immature.

As for me, Gong Yoo isn't good looking. Like... really. But it's only my opinion and I love his acting~! :)

Also, there's one similar thread already: http://mydramalist.com/forum/showthread.php?403-They-say-he-is-Hot-I-think-Not!