"The Woo"

5 Fun Facts ~ KDrama Stars

Name: Kim Woo-Bin
Hangul: 김우빈
Birth Name: Kim Hyun-Joong (김현중)
Born: July 16, 1989
Birthplace: South Korea
Height: 188cm. (Hey there Tall Drink of Water!)

Movies

Friend, The Great Legacy | Chingoo 2 (2013) - Choi Sung-Hoon

Drama Series

The Heirs | Sangsokjadeul (SBS / 2013) - Choi Young-Do
School 2013 | Hakgyo 5 (KBS2 / 2012-2013) - Park Heung-Soo (student)
To The Beautiful You | Areumdawoon Geodaeege (SBS / 2012) - John Kim (ep.9 & 10)
Gentleman's Dignity | Shinsaui Poomgyuk (SBS / 2012) - Kim Dong-Hyub
Vampire Idol | Baempaieo Aidol (MBN / 2011-2012) - Woo-Bin
White Christmas | Hwaiteu Keuriseumaseu (KBS2 / 2011) - Kang Mi-Reu

TV Movies

Cupid Factory | Kyupideu Paektori ( KBS2 / 2011) - Roy

Who else finds him fascinating and magnetic? He is a good actor and he is having a well deserved break out year. I love to watch him act..I know I am not the only one. His on-screen charisma is why I call him "The Woo".
Post some pics in here ladies! He deserves an active thread. <3
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE WOO has landed :D
yeah he has. I am supposed to be working but I have been Woo-ed. Damn he looks good in a suit.
you want pictures? i got pictures :P just a few ofmy favorites. i have more over on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.314604025323474.74163.240213062762571&type=3

"/>

"/>

"/>

"/>
Yup! This is exactly what I wanted. ♥ Komowayo!
This is how I wake up now

I'm a fan. Pure and simple.
Sweeeeet! I keep watching those over and over. Esp. the not so sweet ones. ♥
I don't remember being like that to any other idol. Admiring the acting, sure, but here I completely, totally, wholeheartedly surrender.
Juniko wrote: I don't remember being like that to any other idol. Admiring the acting, sure, but here I completely, totally, wholeheartedly surrender.

Hahaha! There is a whole legion of us swooning over him. I am late to the party. As usual..but yes. After watching him as Psycho boy and then catching up with School 2013 I am now a total goner. I like being in the discovery phase though because I still have White Christmas to look forward to.
i updated his album BTW. not since JJ have i had it this bad.
Yeah if anyone finds it please share the source with the rest of us. I haven't seen School yet and I'm currently watching White Christmas, but I already know I'm gone. It's so obvious...
special request from Jeanie.

"/>

welcome to the gun show my friends.