Thanks lilunnie for this :

Interview pics....lots of interview pics...the kind that kill you on the spot. Right Here.

Enjoy. Don't squeal too loudly if it's past bed time. And remember to breath.
he really fills out a pair of pants doesnt he....{{sigh}}
Sigh... I'm in lurve. ♥♥♥♥♥
Anyone foud a way to watch Friend 2 ? This is driving me cwaaaaaaazy
Juniko wrote: Thanks lilunnie for this :

Interview pics....lots of interview pics...the kind that kill you on the spot. Right Here.

Enjoy. Don't squeal too loudly if it's past bed time. And remember to breath.

Thanks lilunnie!!!
This are moments when I wish I was younger so that I would "fangirling" all over this guy!!!!!
But it's not possible, so I just.... take a deep breath and... cry......
I LOVE him!
Juniko wrote: Anyone foud a way to watch Friend 2 ? This is driving me cwaaaaaaazy

Not yet but if I do I will post here!
_Rosie wrote: I miss the WOO

Me too and I just finished White Christmas 2 days ago! Which was SHAMAZING!
Jeaniessi wrote: Me too and I just finished White Christmas 2 days ago! Which was SHAMAZING!

pretty much yeah !
I 'm going to speedrewatch To the beautiful You. Then I'll go for School 2013 and a Gentleman's dignity. Then, Vampire Idol. Then...as soon as Friend 2 is available, I'll watch both movies in one night.
@juniko, have you found vampire idol with complete subs?
nope, but it's not my priority so I'm going to handle that problem when I'm craving for more Woo and I've seen all the other dramas ^^
Friend the Great Legacy is now available on asiatorrents. No subs yet.
I really love won bin so much! Actually the heirs was first drama i saw from him but then i noticed how amazing actor he is! Full of talent and charisma! I really hope that he will make lot of dramas and movies in the future! I really admire he!

He needs to be in a new drama now.
He needs to be in a new drama now - one where he gets the girl. ^^ haha