beware the woo, we need that on a freakin t-shirt.
Yay, let's make the t-shirt ! What did you think of the interview ?
OMO! LOVE all of those pics! My heart. He is so badass.
I loved the interview. He is a cool dude. Not surprised at all about that. ♥♥♥♥
Juniko wrote: Yay, let's make the t-shirt !
What did you think of the interview ?

i liked the interview. he sounds like a pretty with it dude, and for some reason i'm not at all surprised that he's prone to being quite. still waters run deep and all.
 photo 1_zps26c8d3ea.jpg all you need is a plain black t and a printer.

all you need now is a plain black t, iron on printer paper and a printer
cityhunter83 wrote:

all you need now is a plain black t, iron on printer paper and a printer

LOL love it !
the spawn has always been into wierd stuff that it's hard to find merch for so she's had a lot of home made t-shirts.
I just read the interview. Gods I love him. Hes so sincere and down to earth. He's serious about what he does, yet quiet and fun loving too. I love how his eyes sparkle when he smiles and laughs... YARYARYAR! *goes fangirling* It amazing how when I look at him i think not, OMG HE SO GOODLOOKING, but also Hes so adorable (i want to eat him up *que BOA*), and even more he so honest and straight forward. He seems like hes the whole package. His girlfriend is such a lucky lady.
I think I'd like to add... Rather than fangirling that I wish he were my boyfriend, I fan girl in the spectrum of, I wish he were my friend... I think he would be so much fun to hang out with.
Aduah wrote: I think I'd like to add... Rather than fangirling that I wish he were my boyfriend, I fan girl in the spectrum of, I wish he were my friend... I think he would be so much fun to hang out with.

I completely agree. From articles I have read and videos I have watched he just seems very grounded with his head on straight. With every role he's played thus far I have become more attracted to him. Just as a person. I would love to hang out with him. And oh Yeah... his girlfriend is lucky. He is too though...she is beautiful. The way he talks about family makes me believe he is probably a kind boyfriend.

his girl friend is gorgeous. i hope they make obscenely beatuiful children.