This thread is super excitin ! Lot of laughs reading posts hehe First saw him in Im sorry i love u. Although i liked it , his crazy hair refrained me frm liking him Thousand yrs of love was pain to watch but he was not detestable Cain & Abel blew me !!!! This drama led me to glass slippers, rough cut, ghost and only you.... all of them superduper likes But what happened in bali was not my cup of tea n now m pondering if i shud go for road no 1 or not
When I think about him: it's the movie Only you.
But now he's in the music industry, his rapping is good but he still has an image of an actor.
Any way, it's ODD...check: http://youtu.be/bBLlW93AK-E
This picture! Who snuck into our hotel room and took a picture of my legs? Also...I have huge feet. don't make fun.

OMO! Where's Jeanie?

Oh There she is! I can relax now..

He is FLIPPING GORGEOUS!

Just sayin'
i'm glad you two found each other.
cityhunter83 wrote: i'm glad you two found each other.

Na do! ♥
So Ji Sub really is a great actor. I've loved him in Cain and Abel (very good drama), but also I'm sorry I love you, Always and Rough Cut. Him being hot is just another reason to watch more of his dramas :)
Jeaniessi wrote: This picture! Who snuck into our hotel room and took a picture of my legs? Also...I have huge feet. don't make fun.

OMO! Where's Jeanie?

Oh There she is! I can relax now..

He is FLIPPING GORGEOUS!

Just sayin'

I love this! ♥

I know I'm doing a no-no by quoting all the pictures, but they are worth repeating. XD
Jeaniessi wrote: So hot.

BUMP!! Loving you in Master's Sun! Beautiful Ahjussi!
He is such a big guy! And he used to be a swimmer? Tippi loves swimmers..... *drools*
Does anyone know what his tattoos say? Or are there closeups?

EDIT: Found it. "Let's Have Fun and Love Life"

cute!
Just got into watching The Master's Sun. I absolutely love his role, and thumbs up for the scriptwriter for giving him lines/dialogues which are superb, and he acted the disgust and attention superbly as well! Gah, this man has done an awesome work. :D
(So Ji Sub) he is the one of the best actor. most of the drama i have been watched it was cool in each drama.