I hope he comes out with another drama/movie/anything sometime soon. After watching masters sun and always, im hooked. He's my fav korean actor so far (L) sooo cute. anyone have suggestions for what the best drama/film piece he was in other than the two mentioned above? Do any of the other ones have a little bit of romance in them? (I dont need a lot of romance, just a tiny bit - i like action stories with side romance to compliment.)
then you should probably seen the master's sun it sooo good :D
He's the best actor I'd seen, still the favorite ��
New single! The beat is a bit overpowering and gets annoying by the end but the lyrics are good and the video is awesome. Go Ji Sub!

I just recently finished The Master's Sun which had been on my currently watching list for a while. It was my very first drama from So Ji Sub and I really like him. He is hot and can act as well so that's enough lol :D Definitely gonna check some other dramas he has done.
So Ji Sub is eye candy!! Yummmmm >////< 
So Ji Sub, I loved him since I watched 'The Master's Sun', he has such a powerful charisma and his deep intense gaze just pull you in, but his smile melts you 
OMG HE IS MY LIFE I LOVE HIM <3 <3 I watched Masters Sun but my main bias was Jong suk at the time, but then I got obsessed with him when I watched MISA. Then I watched What Happened In Bali and then Ghost and then Cain and Abel. <3 <3  He is super super hot and I love his rapping hehe 
SJS is my Korean crush! Before I watched him in anything, I'd read about the fangirls that just adored him and thought he was the best thing since sliced bread. I looked at pix of him and thought "meh". But then I sat down and watched Oh My Venus and BAM! Instant crush! Then I went on to watch Master's Sun and Always. I hope to see him in more works like those! He looks pretty hot in Ghost, but I'm having trouble getting into the storyline, so I've put it on hold for now.