ive seen him in Rough Cut and im sorry 143
bokami wrote: ive seen him in Rough Cut and im sorry 143

yea 143 lol
So Ji Sub's Photo Essay Book "Only You" Is a Huge Success
http://www.soompi.com/news/so-ji-subs-photo-essay-book-only-you-is-a-huge-success

The actor So Ji Sub’s new photo essay book “Only You” has managed to set record sales in only a month since its release. The initial amount of copies were all sold out in one month and so the reprint of the book started again on November 25.
It was hard for So Ji Sub to be very active in publicizing the book, because he was already promoting his movie “Only You.” Even though the book's marketing was not ideal, the word-of-mouth marketing was seemingly very effective, resulting in huge record sales.
So Ji Sub’s first photo essay book “The Road of So Ji Sub” was also a huge success and sold over 50,000 copies. It was also popular in the Japanese market. “Only You” is now only available in Korea and this leads to many anticipating fans outside of Korea that are eager to buy a copy of the book.
An official representative stated, “Plans are being discussed to export the book to foreign countries. We are now discussing the export to the Japanese market.”
He is so so Gawjuss!! GUH! ...sigh

Are those for me? They are! ♥♥♥

Smile you beautiful man...
You naughty girl...lol

He does look gawjuss...I'm not sure why I haven't watched anything with him in it...lol
LisNoir wrote: You naughty girl...lol

He does look gawjuss...I'm not sure why I haven't watched anything with him in it...lol

Oh girl...Watch something! Anything! Just watch him...
This had to be done...I had to post this. There just wasn't a question.

and...on a hotter note: Did I mention that I love him?

jeanie65jh wrote: and...on a hotter note: Did I mention that I love him?

yes you have...like a million times already :p lol
kamz wrote: yes you have...like a million times already :p lol

Are you making fun of me Kamzie?! Have you ever heard the phrase "If that's not the 'pot' calling the 'kettle' black, I don't know what is?" so you just shuuuuuuuuup! little miss!
jeanie65jh wrote: Are you making fun of me Kamzie?! Have you ever heard the phrase "If that's not the 'pot' calling the 'kettle' black, I don't know what is?" so you just shuuuuuuuuup! little miss!

shuuuuuuuup :p..
so did i tell you i love Binnie? :p
only a thousand times or more... :p
Oooh Thanks Lis! He looks so good in those pictures.. I love his eyes. Okay sorry..

I've been keeping my eye on this one too. I can't wait. Still hoping for that comedy someday! lol

and just because...