Jeaniessi wrote: Well...I like her but she's stupid. "Instead of lovers, I'd like to play his little sister." She's not right in the head! What is wrong with this girl?

JK! ...not really.

Jajajaja....I can't stop laughing...lol But...She used to be called the wallflower/wallpaper in the Invincible Youth variety show...lol

And back to thread topic....I want to see that Only You movie.
Yes... news about Ahjussi is an excuse to spam pictures... yes...it is.

I keep looking for the movie subbed but no joy as of yet. soon! Soon! SOON!
Jeaniessi wrote: Well...I like her but she's stupid. "Instead of lovers, I'd like to play his little sister." She's not right in the head! What is wrong with this girl?

JK! ...not really.

having a hot bro is not fun, i had TWO. the endless parade of stupid beatches... ugh! i had more stupid skanks in my house during high school than a cheer leading competition.
I just started the drama Glass Slippers. But so far they are building up the backstory of the two girls' past so he hasn't appeared yet. XD
Jeaniessi wrote: Yeah..I like to imagine he just rolled out of mine... !!! I totally just said that! and I'm not sorry either. ;)

JK! ...not really.

Lol jeanie ur priceless :)
He just needs to be my man. I would be VERY nice to him.

So Ji Sub Invited to "Hua Hin International Film Festival" in Thailand
http://www.soompi.com/news/so-ji-sub-invited-to-hua-hin-international-film-festival-in-thailand

Actor So Ji Sub has been officially invited to attend Thailand's "Hua Hin International Film Festival" and will be at the opening ceremony. So Ji Sub's latest film, "Only You," has been invited to screen at the festival to represent Korean films. Since the movie is scheduled to open in Thailand on February 2, So Ji Sub's visit is more meaningful to his Thai fans. After the news about So Ji Sub's visit to Thailand broke out, more than 50 media outlets in Thailand have sent in interview requests with the star. As a result, So Ji Sub is set to have a very busy schedule with almost no time to rest in Thailand after the screening of "Only You." His co-star Han Hyo Joo will also be at the festival with him.

This is the first year of the"Hua Hin International Film Festival," and Hua Hin is where Thailand's film industry and history started. It's also known for the vacation palaces for the royal family. Along with the two Korean movie stars, other world-renowned directors, actors, and actresses like John Woo, Luc Besson, Terrence Chang, and Michelle Yeoh are going to be at the "Hua Hin International Film Festival." The film festival is scheduled to screen 50 movies from all over the world. The "Hua Hin International Film Festival" will take place in Hua Hin, Thailand, from January 26 until 29.
So I finally have gotten a taste of SJS's acting. Really good so far, love his character in Glass Slippers XD
Sleepninja wrote: So I finally have gotten a taste of SJS's acting. Really good so far, love his character in Glass Slippers XD

Yay! Glad you like it. Let me know if you watch anything else Sleepy!
Jeaniessi wrote: Yay! Glad you like it. Let me know if you watch anything else Sleepy!

Haha Will do! I'm liking his acting, so I'll probably watch his other stuff.
Korean CF's are awesome

I love his hair swept back from his face... I don't like Han Hye Joo very much right now... (JK!) ... :(

http://totallysojisub.blogspot.com/2012/01/fanpix-so-ji-sub-in-hua-hin_6654.html
Always / Only You is up and subbed at DC!!! I must go watch now!! Wooo Freaking Hooo!!!
Jeaniessi wrote: Always / Only You is up and subbed at DC!!! I must go watch now!! Wooo Freaking Hooo!!!

worth adding to my must watch list? let me know ^_^