Recently I have a favorite actor:)Ji Chang Wook! I first watched the Drama Warrior Baek Dong Soo where he was the leading role ;) He was really great.Then I watched City Hunter and I think that it was perfectly fitting him ;)
What do you think about him? Do you dislike or like him? <3
I don't remember ever hearing his name. Who did he play in City Hunter?
Oh, I just noticed this is in the wrong section. It should be under Korean actors/actresses...jejeje

I looked him up and it doesn't say he was in City Hunter. Did he have a like a really small role?

This is him, Ji Chang Wook, right?
Yeah this is him ...ehm I think i really mistook him for somebody else ;) Well then I really like both actors :)
Jejejeje. I sometimes still confuse actors too...:D
Awww He's a cutie. A couple of his shows are on my plan to watch list, but I haven't seen anything that he's in yet.
He was very cute in The Sons of a Sol Pharmacy House :)
Then you should really begin to watch some of his shows;) I can only recommend it :D
Ohh The Sons of a Sol Pharmacy House? I haven´t watched this yet ;)
LisNoir wrote: Jejejeje. I sometimes still confuse actors too...:D

Well I am really relieved that I am not the only person to confuse actors ;D But that with the wrong section was my bad ;)
@Mirichan Your avi looks familiar. What manga series is it from?
It is from Kimi ni Todoke ;)<3
Mirichan wrote: Ohh The Sons of a Sol Pharmacy House? I haven´t watched this yet ;)

then you should :) it's a very funny drama :D
Mirichan wrote: It is from Kimi ni Todoke ;)<3

Ahh Ok I haven't read it, but I have heard of it.
I dont know if you have watched this anime before but it is really well known ;)