He was great in Crazy For You! Loved seeing him as a main lead there as well :D Nice seeing his cute, charming comical self in The Greatest Love going to a more semi-serious role (: Have Phungsan downloaded and will hopefully get around to watching it soon! :D
Currently watching Who Are You and I have to say, this guy can act. He has to play two characters which are like complete diametric opposites of each other, but he's doing pretty well so far and I'm only on Episode 2. I am bothered by the 12-year age difference between him and Go Ara but I'll just ignore it because of YKS's amazing versatility as an actor.
1st...Oh Sleeeeppyyy! I lurve him! Thanks girl.

2nd...sgramirez, I loved him in that drama. They address the age difference. Enjoy the drama..I know I did. He really does a great job playing that duel role. I agree with your whole post! Kye Sang ssi can act!
He was amazing in Poongsan (even if I didn't like the movie...lol)
LisNoir wrote: He was amazing in Poongsan (even if I didn't like the movie...lol)

He was ...
I might be repeating some images.............but who cares? They are worth repeating :p

clicky! You really want to click here!

http://www.dramabeans.com/2012/02/yoon-kye-sang-bares-abs-for-esquire/

Because it's an "interesting" article about oorie Kye Sang ssi!
yeah I fell for it lol Jeanie hehehe
RainRosie wrote: yeah I fell for it lol Jeanie hehehe

aren't you glad you did though?! lol. :D
oh god...he's so hot.

Yoon Kye-sang goes dark for crime thriller Suspect

Yoon Kye-sang will soon be wrapping up his six-month-long gig playing the friendly neighborhood doctor on sitcom High Kick 3, which means he’ll soon be turning his attentions to new projects. Right now it looks like his next job may be a blockbuster movie — which is in the “we’re negotiating final details” stage, by all reports — titled Suspect. I’m going to take a wild leap here and guess he plays the suspect.

The plot of this action thriller centers around a North Korean defector who is wrongly accused of murder and sets out to catch the true culprit and clear his name. Sounds like The Fugitive: DMZ Style, though I’m seeing a few descriptions of “Korean Bourne series.” (That sounds great and all and I get why that’s a nice comparison to draw, but I’m just going to say that there is no Bourne anything without Matt Damon. Y’got that, Bourne Legacy?)

The project boasts a 10 billion won budget and comes from Seven Days writer-director Won Shin-yeon. Casting is under way for supporting roles, and filming begins in May.

This’ll be Yoon’s second time in a movie touching on the North-South divide, after his dark thriller Phungsan Dog (or Poongsan) last year, where he played an enigmatic runner who smuggled things — and people — across the border. It’s interesting how in recent years Yoon has been exploring completely opposing characters and moods in his film and television projects; he’s been doing intense dramatic stuff in movies (Phungsan Dog, Executioners) and going for gentle, inviting “hunnam” (warm man) roles in television (Best Love, High Kick 3). Except Road No. 1, but I say that drama doesn’t count. *Wipes from memory.* I look forward to seeing him go badass again for Suspect, although, really, how could you suspect a face like this?

Dramabeans