PinkDiamond wrote: LOL. Lis is like...Yeah...dot, dot, dot...about that.....

Jajajajajajaja....Actually, you hit the nail in the head...LOL
I haven't heard him sing & i kind of don't want to is that weird ?? lol That 2nd pic you posted of him PD wow he looks so perfect like a doll or something :D
RainFlower wrote: I haven't heard him sing & i kind of don't want to is that weird ?? lol

That 2nd pic you posted of him PD wow he looks so perfect like a doll or something :D

LOL, it;s not weird.
maybe I didn't go back far enough but does he have a movie or drama lined up?
Jeaniessi wrote: maybe I didn't go back far enough but does he have a movie or drama lined up?

All I've heard is about the fan meeting in Japan(?) and a single(?)...lol
LisNoir wrote: I'm still amazed he sings.

I didn't know he was a singer either! :O lol
i can't wait for him to come back!! i hope he does another drama or a movie instead of only singing. he's just so pretty i can look at him all day.
Cannot measure how happy i was to see this thread! THE BEST VERSATILE ACTOR I have eva seen! Seen thousands of roles in all the dramas i have came across. But his role that captured my soul as the clown in 'The king & The Clown' has yet to be replaced! I'm waiting for u oppaaa!!!!!
<<< my avi has been him since I joined :D ... I really loved him in Iljimae and I hope that he act in some great dramas in the future! :)
Archania wrote: <<< my avi has been him since I joined :D ...

I really loved him in Iljimae and I hope that he act in some great dramas in the future! :)

Ohhh he will! Lets just wait and welcome him with BIG hugs in just 2 days!!! YEAAA CNT WAIT!
only 2 days already? time flies! i missed him too T_T
totally agree whit you, I'm a huge fan too! i think that is today that he finish the military service...Am I wrong? I think it was mid February, though. gonna search the web then get back at you!
Maddallina wrote: totally agree whit you, I'm a huge fan too!
i think that is today that he finish the military service...Am I wrong? I think it was mid February, though. gonna search the web then get back at you!

If it's really today... It is my BEST VALENTINE gift the drama world i love could give me^-^
i know Lis-ssi has already posted about his fan meeting but here's more info on the same:

Lee Jun Ki holds a fan meeting after finishing his military service

Actor Lee Jun Ki is coming back to his fans.

Lee, who entered an army training center on May 3, 2010, is leaving the military on February 16.

As Lee leaves the military, fans from all over Asia are sending welcome messages to his official website and agency. Many overseas fans are also expected to attend his fan meeting, which will be held after he leaves the military.

Lee is going to say thank you to his fans for waiting for him for a long time after making an announcement of a discharge at 8 a.m on the day he leaves the military.

And then, he’s going to meet his fans that number around 1,500 at his fan meeting, “Reunion JG,” which will take place at Sang Myung Art Center at 3 p.m.

Interactive Mix (IMX), Lee’s agency, says, “Many Korean and overseas fans are inquiring about Lee Jun Ki’s plan after finishing his military service. Many people from the drama and movie industries are also showing interest in Lee Jun Ki. We are deliberately reviewing the roles offered to him and will soon decide a drama series or a movie. He will repay his fans’ love with good acting.”

Lee became popular with his movie The King’s Man in 2005 and also became a Hallyu star with his drama series: Iljimae, Time Between Dog and Wolf, and My Girl.

Source: Starnews