1. King Gwanggaeto the Great 2. King Geunchogo 3. Bridal Mask 4. Sungkyunkwan Scandal
1) JUMONG 2) The Kingdom of The Winds 3) Bichunmoo 4) Iljimae 5) Sungkyunkwan Scandal 6) Chuno 7) The Moon That Embraces The Sun
1. Sungkyunkwan Scandal 2. The Princess' Man 3. The Moon that Embraces the Sun 4. The Bridal Mask All of these are my faves, lol. :)
1) Sungkyunkwan Scandal 2)Princess' Man
So far, I've only seen Sungkyunkwan Scandal. I really enjoyed it. The costumes were gorgeous!
i'm really into historical dramas so i have a lot on my list =) 1. jumong 2. kingdom of the winds 3. queen seon deok 4. king gwanggaeto the great 5. king geunchogo 6. dongyi 7. the legend 8. yi san 9. iljimae 10. chuno 11. a tree with deep roots 12. horse doctor 13. the great seer 14. the princess' man 15. queen insoo 16. sungkyunkwan scandal
I am into it also. Mine is : 1.Princess' Man and The moon that embraces the sun. 2.Hong Gil Dong 3.Jewel in the palace 4.Ja Myung Go 5.The King and I I'm currently watching Faith <3 I fell in love with it
1)Iljimae 2)Sungkyunkwan Scandal] 3)then...urm..maybe Arang and the Magistrate? Nah!i don't know,not really into korean drama,i'm into japanese..maybe i will watch some korean,i think
I liked DONG YI, FAITH, and JEWEL IN THE PALACE!
I've watched some historical k-dramas that I really enjoyed but my favorite is Princess' man.
Havn't watched so many historical dramas but I loved Queen In Hyun's Man. Is on my top 10 favorite dramas.
I really love historical dramas from a while now...at first I thought they would be boring and uninteresting but I was so wrong.Actually my first k-drama was a historical one!! 1.Queen Seon Duk (Bi Dam is one of the most interesting characters out there) 2.Iljimae 3.The Princess' Man these are my favs:D
I havent watched many since following through for soo many episodes not my cup of tea. FAITH (my fav), Sungkyunkwan Scandal, arang and the magistrate... see all these are short Jewel in the palace.. (which was my 1st ever Korean series and holds a spcl place)
Rooftop Prince! :D and Jewel in the Palace :D <3
1. The princess' man 2.The moon that embraces the sun 3. Sungkyunkwan scandal