Hi Everyone,

I just finished watching Healer and I think I am having withdrawal syndrome. It's serious, I can't watch any drama. I feel like it should top Healer in any way. You know, HOT male lead, sweet scenes that made me melt and epic kissing scenes. Any recommendations?

Here's what I am looking for and maybe you can help me get over my obsession: 

- With sweet and cute jealousy scenes

- Romantic Comedy

- Good kissing scenes is a plus though I really don't mind if they are epic or not

- Hot male lead, another plus. 

Please please help me! It's getting worse, I can't start working. I have a Healer Fever

Yikes! I feel.ya.....since you haven't seen the tawainese version . I can guess maybe fated to love you (korean)
Because you don't have any idea of what will happen. But I suggest you just get past the 2nd espisode. Another you might like you who came from the stars.
Oops you saw you who came from the stars. 
currently airing Oh My Ghost is really really recommended (so far)
Hi Mali, I've seen You who came from the stars (one of my faves) and Fated to Love you (I dropped it because it's quite boring, too many cliche scenes). 
Boss and Me was really cute. 
My name is Sam Soon is good I just finished watch after I watched Healer too. So I know what you are going through. It is funny, has great scenes but is has a love triangle in it. But in all it is good.
Totally respect your opinion =) okay  it's a historical but romantic and cute  I would recommend than Gu Family Book
I highly recommend Oh My Ghost (This show is so stinking cute. I love the story and the couple), Ex-Girlfriends Club (Super sweet and funny), Boss and Me (So so sweet), I Order You (sweet cute rom com with some jealousy!), The Time We Were Not In Love (About two best friends in their 30's whom aren't married and secretly like each other), Coffee Prince (it's a classic, it's a sweet rom com about a girl who dresses as a guy because it's easier to make money), Falling For Innocence (This show is the cutest thing. The lead guy is such a great actor and super attractive and his chemistry is always off the charts with whoever he's paired with), and my last recommendation is "Marriage, Not Dating" it is a rom com that always pulls me out of my show slumps, I rewatched this after watching Healer and it cured me of my endless pinning for more story. It is such a cute rom com. It's funny and smart and the kisses are fantastic! 
Hi Mali, I think I planned to watch Gu Family Book and I don't know why I haven't. I will watch it tonight!

Hi Sarah, Wow, that's quite a lot. I have been eyeing Falling for innocence for a few days but haven't started (because Healer is still stuck to me). I agree Marriage, Not dating is one of the best romcoms. The characters are so beautiful that it makes you feel good after watching. Unfornately for me, I watched it before healer 
think i watched Que Sera Sera after Healer and a few other dramas on, i think i've battled my healer obsession.

Oh My Ghost/Ghostess is honestly fab BUT in my honest opinion, wait until its finished airing, waiting out the week for the next episodes is torturous.

City Hall? Smile, you    any good?
Hi Oppalover87, I am currently watching Falling innocence. I don't know, but I am finding it boring. I am really having a hard time finishing this drama. 

I will try Que Sera Sera after this. Thanks for the reco. 
I have heard so many good thins about Oh my Ghost and I am really dying to watch it *but not until it is finished airing* Maybe I can tease myself with one episode though. 

City Hall is also the next on my list! Wish it could help me with my obsession